Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Just wow. Can't wait to read it. Now that the publisher is turning toward the e-pub trend, hopefully we willl see these sooner rather than later. I love how they portray the Ancients. It's the same way I imagine them in my own fic. Stoic. Impassive. Ruthless. Heedless. Oh. So. Good.
    Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/170307.html

An excerpt from the next Legacy book!
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

That's just lovely! I wondered when they were going to convert Teyla again to save Rodney! Looking forward to reading this!
        Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Just got done reading all three of the books, and was left curious about the fate of one of the ships. In Homecoming, they mention the Sun Tzu needing to be salvaged, but they make no mention of what has become of the Apollo. Throughout all three books, the only Earth ships even mentioned are the Daedalus, the Hammond, the Odyssey, and the Sun Tzu, with a brief mention of the Korelev. Does anyone know what has happened to that ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Jdpaulsen26 View Post
            Just got done reading all three of the books, and was left curious about the fate of one of the ships. In Homecoming, they mention the Sun Tzu needing to be salvaged, but they make no mention of what has become of the Apollo. Throughout all three books, the only Earth ships even mentioned are the Daedalus, the Hammond, the Odyssey, and the Sun Tzu, with a brief mention of the Korelev. Does anyone know what has happened to that ship?
            I think in Universe (and don't quote me on this, because I'm not a big fan and don't know the episodes well) it's mentioned that the Apollo is busy in the Milky Way against the Lucian Alliance. So I'm guessing it's busy around the corner?
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
              I think in Universe (and don't quote me on this, because I'm not a big fan and don't know the episodes well) it's mentioned that the Apollo is busy in the Milky Way against the Lucian Alliance. So I'm guessing it's busy around the corner?
              I watched Universe but can't remember much about it now. I don't fancy going through the GW transcripts to find out which episode the Apollo is mentioned in.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I watched Universe but can't remember much about it now. I don't fancy going through the GW transcripts to find out which episode the Apollo is mentioned in.
                I can't remember where it was. Somewhere in season one, I think, but I don't remember which episode. Sorry!
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Has anyone bought any of the Print on Demand books? What format are they in (Standard Paperback?)? What kind of quality?

I haven't picked up an e-book reader yet, and reading on screen is not convenient (IMHO).

Buying the PoD book will set me back just over $14 including shipping and handling. I do want to support the franchise and continue reading the Legacy series, but I'd like to know more about what I'm paying for.

Thanks!

Comment

Same as the regular paperbacks

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch View Post
                      Has anyone bought any of the Print on Demand books? What format are they in (Standard Paperback?)? What kind of quality?

I haven't picked up an e-book reader yet, and reading on screen is not convenient (IMHO).

Buying the PoD book will set me back just over $14 including shipping and handling. I do want to support the franchise and continue reading the Legacy series, but I'd like to know more about what I'm paying for.

Thanks!
                      They look like a regular paperback. Nothing special or different.
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thanks!
                        I've never bought anything PoD, and was concerned that the quality might be bad.

I like the Idea of PoD, especially, if it helps me get my hands on some of the out of print and hard to find books.

Comment

Thanks!
                          I've never bought anything PoD, and was concerned that the quality might be bad.

I like the Idea of PoD, especially, if it helps me get my hands on some of the out of print and hard to find books.
                          I can't tell the difference. Maybe the font size is a little smaller than the previous book? But that varies from paperback to paperback anyway.
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thanks!

You might check out Barnes & Noble or amazon.com for the out of print or hard to find books. They seem to have access to numerous sites where used books can be bought. I found "Do No Harm" that way, as well as one or two of the SGA books that had been out of print.

Comment

Still no good news on "Avengers":

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/174850.html

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                                Still no good news on "Avengers":

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/174850.html
                                Oh well, it's something to keep looking forward to.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X