Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe soundtrack is on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU had some brilliant moments, especially in "Blockade" where Joel Goldsmith was really sounding like Daft Punk from the Tron soundtrack.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to have the soundtrack too. I don't usually buy this stuff, but this time I'd buy it just because the music is so awesome and brilliant. Here are extractions I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAPQa...35BE310D821542 They are not created by me, I just wanted to have all available pieces of soundtrack in one album. However, despite actual situation, I still hope that the soundtrack will be released soon. We just have to let the MGM and Mr. Goldsmith know, that we want it released. Maybe we could start some campaing

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

I wouldn't mind an album..

Comment

I'd buy a soundtrack from SGU in a heartbeat if it were put out. I loved the background music (instrumental score) of the series. It kind of tugged at the heart. I really loved SGU.
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

So it still hasn't come out yet...

Comment

Guess this was a false alarm then.

Comment

Considering the last post was in August, I'd think so. Besides, cancelled shows usually don't get soundtrack releases unless excessively popular in reruns and on DVD. SGU wasn't excessively popular in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                  Considering the last post was in August, I'd think so. Besides, cancelled shows usually don't get soundtrack releases unless excessively popular in reruns and on DVD. SGU wasn't excessively popular in either.
                  Well Bear McCreary does manage it somehow to release his work even of shows that are canceled (yes, I am looking at you Mr. Cape!) so I am sad that Joel Goldsmith is not able to release his.. I know its not mainly his fault but I wish we would get at least a universe score, I dont think we will ever get another SG1/Atlantis score, it was a miracle that the scores for Continuum and Ark of Truth were even released!
                  sigpic

Comment

Why can't they release it digitally, right now? No shipping or manufacturing of CD:s needed. What can the problem be, rights? MGM?
                    If I record something in my microphone right now it can be uploaded on several sites and be for sale in a few minutes. So there must be a bigger problem than that.

Comment

Well that's annoying! I have the SGA one and play while scrapbooking.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                      X