Sanctuary Season 1 Episode 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Season 1 Episode 8

I was watching this episode (about the boy who could draw really fast) and I noticed that when Helen and Will were going through some of his drawings there was one sketch that looked like a concept drawing of an Unas from Stargate SG1.
    Found this on Tv.com:

Kavan Smith first appeared on Stargate SG-1 in the season 7 episode "Enemy Mine", as Major Lorne. "Enemy Mine" focused on the plight of the Unas, depicted in one of Edward's drawings that Kavanagh shows Will.

Has anyone else noticed funny little crossovers from other shows?

the only crossovers i've seen has been with sg1
    sally

sigpic

Comment

it was an unas drawing, and i think one of hte other critters were from stargate as well.

the chair Alexi was put in was borrowed from stargate, and i'd say virtually every episode has someone that's been in sg1 or sga or sgu
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

there was a drawing of a wraith too in that porfolio Will was looking at.
        sigpic

Comment

What! Where!? I wanna see the wraith!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
            What! Where!? I wanna see the wraith!
            Go back and watch EDWARD. It's inthe beginning when Will goes to meet Kavanaugh and he is flicking through the drawings. You have to watch very closely through because Will settles on it only for a moment before he moves to another one.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X