Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Kingston talks about Chasing Shadows & George Clooney on Lorraine

Comment

Katy Manning has just tweeted she will be in next weeks episode of Casualty - Saturday 21st February, BBC1, 9 pm.
      Last edited by Blencathra; 10 February 2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Arthur Darvill cast In Legends of Tomorrow, the new spinoff show for The Flash/Arrow.

Comment

Anyone else seen Terminator:Genisys? Only reason I ask is that I had no idea Matt Smith was going to be in it (regardless of the size of the role). I've been travelling in the budu's for months so really out of contact with stuff? But he just seems to be everywhere at the moment. Anyone else agree?
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Oddly enough I was thinking just the opposite. That would just be me though. I don't like or watch many movies and that seems to be Matt's main thing at the moment.

Comment

Saw Terminator Genisys today, suprised at the role he played. Apparently if there are more movies, he will appear more.

Comment

Cast Announced for Russell T Davies’ – The Dream

http://www.david-tennant-news.com/ca...ies-the-dream/

The BBC have announced cast details today of the brand new one-off adaptation of Shakespeare’s classic and popular play – A Midsummer Night’s Dream. The idea of Russell T Davies, the man responsible for the return of ‘Doctor Who’ and for successful dramas, ‘Queer as Folk’,’ Torchwood’ and ‘Wizards and Aliens’.

This new 90 minute single drama features an outstanding cast of stars of screen and stage including Maxine Peake (Silk, The Village) as Titania along with Matt Lucas (Little Britain) as Bottom, John Hannah (The Mummy, Spartacus) as Theseus, Eleanor Matsuura (Spooks) as Hippolyta and Hiran Abeysekera (Lion In The Tent) as Puck.

And that’s not all. This huge cast sees award-winning stage star Elaine Paige (Follies, Sweeney Todd) return to television as Mistress Quince joined by Richard Wilson (One Foot in the Grave) as Starveling. Bernard Cribbins aka Wilfred Mott in Doctor Who will appear as Snout. Javone Prince (The Javone Prince Show, Horrible Histories) is Snug and Fisayo Akinade (Cucumber, Banana) is Flute.

These established stars are joined by exciting new talent: Prisca Bakare as Hermia, Paapa Essiedu as Demetrius, Kate Kennedy as Helena and Matthew Tennyson as Lysander.

Russell T Davies says of this stellar cast: “This is such an exciting range of actors from stage and screen, from wild comedy to high drama, and some making their first ever appearance on camera. The Dream is coming to life, like never before.”

The drama is to be directed by David Kerr, produced by Nikki Wilson and executive produced by Russell T Davies, Faith Penhale and Brian Minchin.

Filming will begin in Roath Lock, Cardiff, in October and is expected to air in 2016 as part of BBC’s Shakespeare Season.

The drama has been commissioned by Charlotte Moore, Controller BBC One and Polly Hill, Controller BBC Drama Commissioning. A BBC Cymru Wales Production in association with BBC Worldwide for BBC One.

Comment

Brief glimpse of Matt Smith in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Comment

Ok...

Comment

First look at Jenna Coleman in ITVs Victoria

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...n-in-itvs.html

Comment

Working...
                      X