X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

"Sure Markus, yes can you hold this torch for me, down here." She indicated a large panel on the front, with a little Sam technology she retrieved her utility knife, flipped it open and used the larger blade to pry the cover off. Jennifer then crawled half way in and a definite 'clonk' was heard and then "Ouch, I'm ok, hit my head. Markus a little lower with the torch please."

((OOC at this point it would be handy for those just standing around to see some LA and have a little fire fight)) someone, anyone can play Reynolds please.

Markus kneeled down on one of his knees, setting his M4 down next to him. He positioned the light where he was directed and watched the captain do her job. After a while, Markus had zoned out and dropped the light a little too low. With the sound of Jennifer hitting her head, Markus was brought back to the real world and he corrected the problem. "Sorry, ma'am."
    Aftermath RP
    Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
    Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
    SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
    Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
      Spoiler:

Daniel had to fight to find his breath, after all that female assault. First there was an epic sneeze attack- caused by the brush of her hair against his nose, and he was SURE said hair still contained all sorts of bad things from their ventures in the swamp- then she had the brilliant idea of using him as a lever of sorts and push her whole body weight down on him so he couldn't move a muscle, just so she could reach something or other!
      And, now, yes, wetness was the order of the day. Again. He rolled his eyes and followed her finally into the night.

"Oooooh-kay, remind me again, what's the next step?" Focusing on their mission was helpful, even though her presence was still....nice.

Oh, yes, find their teams, or something, but everything's just got blown up, right? The 304's wouldn't have left much, Daniel mused, as his feet found their way in the sticky swamp. He paused, hoping their friends had found shelter.

Vala fell into position following Daniel...holding onto his backpack and giggling as they made their way back towards where they had left the teams. She could hear the familiar 'glomp glomp glomp' of their feet squishing into the muddy swamp land as they indeed got wet once again. She shuddered at the sticky feeling evading her body and at this point wondered if a hot shower would even be enough to rid her of the layer of muck left on her skin and hair. She sighed heavily as she pulled pack on him trying to get him to slow down. "Daniel!!" She seemingly wailed... "Slow down!! Are you that anxious to get back to the team?" her question ending with a lilt of her voice and a hint of mischievousness... "I mean .....it's been fun.....all alone with you .....out in the middle of nowhere......getting wet and slippery and stuff.....don't you think?" inquiring with a quiet giggle hoping he'd maybe take the hint that she wanted just one serious intimate alone time moment with him. Nervous now she began to babble as they both made their way out of the marshy swamp and onto drier land. "I realize this is a serious mission and all....but sometimes you do have to steal a little fun here or there...and there is that whole stress thing of .....well... of dying any minute and all...." she just knew he'd probably interrupt her at any moment with a 'Shush or a OMG not now' but she thought she would try anyway....besides Vala was never shy about making her wants and desires known.

As the thick brush 'thwacked' them whilst they worked their way back she awaited his response and hoped it would be favorable.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

He sighed, listening to her whining. Oh, all right, all right. If it would shut her up, Daniel would see to her 'needs'. So he pulled back in time for the brush to not hit him, slowed down, turned around, pulled her close, and kissed her. Full on the lips, though gentle, sweet, and long. He pulled back again after that moment, distancing himself from her.

"Had your fun yet?" He asked, eyes twinkling with humour. He'd already put the whole event down to stress, and well, even he needed a break too.

Comment

<prisoners camp>

Danny was taken to a corner by another prisoner who gave him the camp "uniform", a large brown jute vest and a ruined pair of trousers; he changed his uniform for the third time that day, he hid the grey LA one and went back to Astor just to see him around a few crates with the SGC logo. "What the...... this wasn't a part of the plan! But it surely helps out, so thanks guys!"
          In the meanwhile, Kay'ta had called everryone ready to fight, and Danny helped her to unpack those crates, full of weapons and ammos.
          "Oh, sure captain, I've completed worse mission...." he said with a nervous laugh; then he whispered so that only Miles could hear: "Cosider that we are not alone, there are two SG teams and hopefully survivors from our fleet out here...." "There must be..." He'd learnt Kay'ta's lesson about carefulness, after all, quickly as always.
          sigpic
          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Spoiler:

He sighed, listening to her whining. Oh, all right, all right. If it would shut her up, Daniel would see to her 'needs'. So he pulled back in time for the brush to not hit him, slowed down, turned around, pulled her close, and kissed her. Full on the lips, though gentle, sweet, and long. He pulled back again after that moment, distancing himself from her.

"Had your fun yet?" He asked, eyes twinkling with humour. He'd already put the whole event down to stress, and well, even he needed a break too.

Stunned Vala stood speechless for once and then when she realized what had happened she muttered in shock, "Uh.....not really... I didn't quite get that .....can we do it again?" She giggled playfully and reached for him pulling him in towards her she pushed her lips to his leaning into him and allowed her hands to hold him tightly. It seemed like an eternity raced by with that kiss....all sound had ceased and there were no evil LA threats lurking. Just the two of them alone in the cold dampness of this empty place. Together they found a moment to connect...to feel alive again and celebrate that...and she smiled before she even pulled away from him...finding his eyes still closed and his mouth agape....she licked her lips and sort of bounced on her heels as she murmured out..."Ok that's better now!"

Comment

Dazed, Daniel opened his eyes again, only to find her bouncing away out of his reach again. He grinned and followed her, butterflies in his stomach still lingering from that second kiss. He had definitely enjoyed himself these past moments and hoped she had too, though he also felt sort of guilty toward the other members of their expedition. They were on an important mission. It was not a time for frivolities. Still, he couldn't help but fondly smile at Vala though, when she glanced his way every few meters.

Somehow they now found themselves near the almost destroyed LA compound and Daniel grew serious again. They found the underground entrance quickly enough and they hurried inside.

"Do you think they'll have missed us, or....." He didn't finish his sentence as up ahead they could see a large room which held both their team mates and the power core they were trying to dismantle.

Comment

Cam looked around suddenly looking at the device. And looked around for a bit, keeping his ears peeled for any signs of life or anything it was a bit on the quiet side and he did not like it in the least.

He noticed Beck still standing in the doorway and waled over to him.

"Beck" he greeted. "Doesen't it seem a bit..."

"Quiet?" Beck finished. "Yeah...I wonder where everyone is? Maybe they were killed in the airstrikes." He volunteered hopefully.

Cam grinned at him. "Oh I remember when I was that new. We are not that lucky. Just keep your eyes open and your ears out there and we will find what we need to find."

Beck nodded and shifted his weight with his P-90 "Yes sir."

Cam turned back to the group and barked out. "Hey, whats taking so long, lets just blow this thing up or do what we were going to do here and then we can all leave. Sound reasonable?"

Comment

Originally posted by Re1ndeer View Post

Spoiler:

Markus kneeled down on one of his knees, setting his M4 down next to him. He positioned the light where he was directed and watched the captain do her job. After a while, Markus had zoned out and dropped the light a little too low. With the sound of Jennifer hitting her head, Markus was brought back to the real world and he corrected the problem. "Sorry, ma'am."

Jennifer wiggled her way out backwards and held a cable with a blue/white crsytal hanging off the end, she smiled deliciuosly. "No problem Sergeant." She said as she waived the piece in front of her. "See Colonel, a plug....we can tell Colonel Carter at least the Asgard Jammer is down, now SG3 can go shut down the Power core I guess, our job here is done. Though we should look around at this stuff."

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                  <prisoners camp>
                  Spoiler:

Danny was taken to a corner by another prisoner who gave him the camp "uniform", a large brown jute vest and a ruined pair of trousers; he changed his uniform for the third time that day, he hid the grey LA one and went back to Astor just to see him around a few crates with the SGC logo. "What the...... this wasn't a part of the plan! But it surely helps out, so thanks guys!"
                  In the meanwhile, Kay'ta had called everryone ready to fight, and Danny helped her to unpack those crates, full of weapons and ammos.
                  "Oh, sure captain, I've completed worse mission...." he said with a nervous laugh; then he whispered so that only Miles could hear: "Consider that we are not alone, there are two SG teams and hopefully survivors from our fleet out here...." "There must be..." He'd learnt Kay'ta's lesson about carefulness, after all, quickly as always.

"That is good news Captain, we can work with that." Miles said as watched his other group leaders file in. "Rain.." He called to one of the Aiel prisoners. "You think you can slip out and let your people know."

'How in the hell though did the SGC know they were here?' The thought occurred to him.

"Yes my lord Miles." The young woman said respectfully.

"Will you stop with that..never mind. I know they're always poking around nearby, just let them know we're making a break."

"I will gladly." She said and was gone in a flash.

"Captain Chang, Kay'ta. We'll wait until Rain returns, I know she won't be long. Then home time...very long over due."

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                    [/SPOILER]

Will summed it up in his mind, they had to move and quickly, it would be slow going in this blizzard and they didn't have a lot of daylight to use, he figured it would take the best part of an hour or more to get down to the river and they would use a lot of enegy in doing so. "Right, pack everything you can into your packs, if there is even one thing we don't need leave it here. We'll save our MRE's for camp tonight, for now, eat a couple or more if you can of your energy bars and we'll be on our way. Rufis you can take point, Alyssa you'll follow next and I'll hold tail end charlie ok?"

[/SPOILER]

Listening to the bright young woman's words Will held a chuckle in, she was much like his daughter Cate, always one step ahead of everyone else. "We'll figure it out before we get there. Though if I can judge from experiences at the Alpha site, a lot of these places don't take kindly to bounty hunters and our gear will give us away. I think we'll play it by ear and see how it goes. Ok, lets get ready to move out, I think we have maybe six hours or less of daylight."

"Uh, and I think "Ben" will fit you, sir" Fairie smiled. This idea of renaming everyone was bringing a little bit of fun on that goforsaken snowy mountain. Listening to the Admiral's order, she packed her things again, leaving out a couple of energy bars. Alyssa picked up her backpack, adjusted its straps and took her place in the line, the bars in a hand and her weapon in the other. "Shall we go, then?" she said, and she bit a piece of her bar.
                    They started to walk, and walk, and walk again in the snow.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                      Spoiler:

Will summed it up in his mind, they had to move and quickly, it would be slow going in this blizzard and they didn't have a lot of daylight to use, he figured it would take the best part of an hour or more to get down to the river and they would use a lot of enegy in doing so. "Right, pack everything you can into your packs, if there is even one thing we don't need leave it here. We'll save our MRE's for camp tonight, for now, eat a couple or more if you can of your energy bars and we'll be on our way. Rufis you can take point, Alyssa you'll follow next and I'll hold tail end charlie ok?"

Listening to the bright young woman's words Will held a chuckle in, she was much like his daughter Cate, always one step ahead of everyone else. "We'll figure it out before we get there. Though if I can judge from experiences at the Alpha site, a lot of these places don't take kindly to bounty hunters and our gear will give us away. I think we'll play it by ear and see how it goes. Ok, lets get ready to move out, I think we have maybe six hours or less of daylight."
                      Originally posted by clauz89 View Post

Spoiler:

"Uh, and I think "Ben" will fit you, sir" Fairie smiled. This idea of renaming everyone was bringing a little bit of fun on that goforsaken snowy mountain. Listening to the Admiral's order, she packed her things again, leaving out a couple of energy bars. Alyssa picked up her backpack, adjusted its straps and took her place in the line, the bars in a hand and her weapon in the other. "Shall we go, then?" she said, and she bit a piece of her bar.
                      They started to walk, and walk, and walk again in the snow.

Rufis raised an eyebrow at what was said, "Not my fault I look like the guy though I see your point.... I think" He smirked, yeah, he had given Jackie a good scare, but the man was so danged silly about it that they even kept it in the film he was making at the time. Only problem was that Rufis never got the name of the film to be able ot see himself on screen. He nodded when the Admiral said to take point. But he knew ot keep his mouth shut when his mind was thinking of one thing, and one thing only, enough alcohol to ko the local LA Loons. He heard what Faerie said, "What so Shanghai, he's Big Ben? No offense sir, who'll you be ? Peach ?" He started off in t he only sensible direction, away from Faeries craft, and towards where his mind thought the nearst bar or tavern or even better, a chlothing shop, was located. Anything ot get out of this outfit to blend in was of utmost import at that moment.

"Well..." he said after a bit of walking, "Ben does sound better then Bill.... depending on how wild I get, I'd worry about the LA's chances of survival... " He smirked against the near blidning driving sleet, "Anyone tell you guys there was a betting pool about me afew missions ago?" He was right, there was a betting pool started on the Tzu on how many LA Rufis could fight before getting shot, or taken prisoner, or whatever. So far that pool had gotten as far as a group of twenty-five of the LunAtics.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:

Dazed, Daniel opened his eyes again, only to find her bouncing away out of his reach again. He grinned and followed her, butterflies in his stomach still lingering from that second kiss. He had definitely enjoyed himself these past moments and hoped she had too, though he also felt sort of guilty toward the other members of their expedition. They were on an important mission. It was not a time for frivolities. Still, he couldn't help but fondly smile at Vala though, when she glanced his way every few meters.

Somehow they now found themselves near the almost destroyed LA compound and Daniel grew serious again. They found the underground entrance quickly enough and they hurried inside.

"Do you think they'll have missed us, or....." He didn't finish his sentence as up ahead they could see a large room which held both their team mates and the power core they were trying to dismantle.

Vala Mal Doran

Vala felt a warm contentment despite the fact they were now climbing through all sorts of debris. She felt a bit guilty for stealing a few intimate moments for herself...it seemed selfish but she couldn't push back the giddy feeling that moment brought her. But then things got serious as they entered the cavernous room. She heard Daniel's question and before it could even really register she felt overwhelmed by what she was seeing in front of her. She scrambled to get out her P90 and held it firmly into position as she motioned to Daniel with her long sender finger pointing towards a crate that would give them a simple hiding spot.

"Psssst Daniel....what's the plan? We never came up with ....you know our cover story if they had noticed we were missing" Vala tried to whisper quietly but the room tended to echo a bit. She cowered behind the crate tentatively waiting for his response.

Comment

Working...
                        X