X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons ~SG1~Resurgence~Season 11~SG1 and SG3 LA mission one

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}

It was a bit of a squeeze with everyone standing within the circle of the Ring transporter, yet somehow they all managed. Sam took one last look at the Admiral and nodded to him. He went to the control crystals and pressed the appropiate buttons. With that all too familiar whir and the hum of the rings, the two teams with Sam were de-molecularised up into the Tel'tak clamped on Hammonds hull. As they re-appeared and stepped away Sam caught Vala's arm and excused herself from the others.

"Would everyone move forward to the Cockpit area please I need to speak with Daniel and Vala alone for a moment before I give you my final briefing." Sam said just loud enough for all to hear her.

Jennifer was quick to move, she loved this class of ship and made sure she got a seat up front. Before she was out of reach though she bumped Daniel in the arm and whispered to him. "You two in trouble...again?" Before he could retort she was off with a giggle.

OOC: Sorry, only a short post from me - but I am back

Hearing the request to move forward into the cockpit area, Airman Patterson quickly found his way through the doorway and towards the corner past the escape pods. After he reached the corner, he sat down on the floor.

Having nothing better to do, he pulled out his side-arm and started pull it down into its components and re-assemble it carefully.

Valorin ~ Stephen
    http://valorin.net/

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
      <Vala's Tel'tak>

It was a bit of a squeeze with everyone standing within the circle of the Ring transporter, yet somehow they all managed. Sam took one last look at the Admiral and nodded to him. He went to the control crystals and pressed the appropiate buttons. With that all too familiar whir and the hum of the rings, the two teams with Sam were de-molecularised up into the Tel'tak clamped on Hammonds hull. As they re-appeared and stepped away Sam caught Vala's arm and excused herself from the others.

"Would everyone move forward to the Cockpit area please I need to speak with Daniel and Vala alone for a moment before I give you my final briefing." Sam said just loud enough for all to hear her.

Jennifer was quick to move, she loved this class of ship and made sure she got a seat up front. Before she was out of reach though she bumped Daniel in the arm and whispered to him. "You two in trouble...again?" Before he could retort she was off with a giggle.

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran} {Daniel Jackson}

After re-materializing aboard the Tel'tak Vala felt a tingling throughout her whole body as her vision returned to normal from the blurred out white haze she got whenever she "ringed" somewhere. She had a love/hate relationship with this mode of transportation....loved the way it was so immediate hated the way it made her body feel and she swore it aged her a little each time. But they were there ....aboard her ship...that was tiny in comparison to the Hammond and everyone was sort of squeezed in tight. Upon arrival and after Sam gave the order....the teams started scrambling to go do what they needed to do.

Upon feeling Sam's hand on her arm Vala stood calmly and shot a look over at Daniel and then back toward Sam again. She could hear the familiar whiny whisper of Capt. Hailey behind her and she just had to bite her tongue knowing that even on a good day ....it was Vala who was usually in trouble....not Daniel. So she felt she owed the young Captain an explanation and she really tried to be nice, "well...... probably....but trouble is what I do!" Vala couldn't help but giggle as she found the young girl's eyes and sort of warmed to them slightly.....probably for the first time ever. She then looked over at Daniel and smirked, "Oh Daniel come on.....you know you love it!" ribbing him after noticing that he seemed just a little annoyed by the whole thing. "Ok Sam.....give it to us straight.....don't hold back." Vala tried to make light of what was going on....being on the Teltek again she sort of felt in her comfortable territory and a little more at ease......but the way Sam was looking at her....she didn't seem too pleased.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}
        {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}

Jen heard Vala's remark just as she passed the door into the cockpit. It wasn't that she disliked the dark haired woman, in fact she liked her very much. But Jennifer being Jennifer couldn't help but to rub people up, it was one of her foibles which she took great pleasure indulging in. She whipped her head around, poked her tongue out, crossed her eyes and for good measure flipped the bird. But as they say everyone has their day and it was if God was watching her, as she hid behind Teal'c for his shielding bulk, a cramp hit her in the groin and she felt wetness. "Oh sh** not now, please not now." She crossed the short distance to the second pilots seat and sat down, her eyes fixed forward and trying to make herself as small as possible.

Sam moved back to the furthest corner of the cargo room, a place she was so familiar with. The worst memory she had, was when Jack almost sacrificed his life for them as the Ancient knowledge began to take him over for the second time, she shuddered and waited for Vala and Daniel to join her.

((OOC waiting for EVERYONE to catch up))

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>
          {SGT Markus Redd}

When Markus was teleported down to the Tel'tak, He had to make sure everything was still there. This being his first ring teleportation, he was a little amazed by it. Now, that was cool."

Then, hearing the order from Sam, he moved to the cockpit of the Tel'tak. Then. Markus looked for his CO, Major Beck. "Sir, is there anything you need me to do?"
          Aftermath RP
          Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
          Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
          SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
          Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Capt. Jennifer Hailey}

Jen heard Vala's remark just as she passed the door into the cockpit. It wasn't that she disliked the dark haired woman, in fact she liked her very much. But Jennifer being Jennifer couldn't help but to rub people up, it was one of her foibles which she took great pleasure indulging in. She whipped her head around, poked her tongue out, crossed her eyes and for good measure flipped the bird. But as they say everyone has their day and it was if God was watching her, as she hid behind Teal'c for his shielding bulk, a cramp hit her in the groin and she felt wetness. "Oh sh** not now, please not now." She crossed the short distance to the second pilots seat and sat down, her eyes fixed forward and trying to make herself as small as possible.

Sam moved back to the furthest corner of the cargo room, a place she was so familiar with. The worst memory she had, was when Jack almost sacrificed his life for them as the Ancient knowledge began to take him over for the second time, she shuddered and waited for Vala and Daniel to join her.

((OOC waiting for EVERYONE to catch up))
            <Vala's Tel'tak>

{Capt. Jennifer Hailey}
            {Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Not remembering exactly what that Earthly gesture was all about Vala sort of rolled her eyes at Hailey trying to ignore most of what she was doing, realizing that her short temper and lack of professionalism was probably due to her young age and inexperience working on a team. Vala dismissed the scene and grabbed hold of Daniel's arm and pulled him with her to join Sam in the far end of the Cargo room. "Ok Sam whatcha got?"

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Major Marks}

Sam's radio activated, "...Colonel Carter, the Daedalus is standing by and is set for Condition Zulu."
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Re1ndeer View Post
                <Vala's Tel'tak>
                {SGT Markus Redd}

When Markus was teleported down to the Tel'tak, He had to make sure everything was still there. This being his first ring teleportation, he was a little amazed by it. Now, that was cool."

Then, hearing the order from Sam, he moved to the cockpit of the Tel'tak. Then. Markus looked for his CO, Major Beck. "Sir, is there anything you need me to do?"
                {Major Kevin Beck} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {temp NPC'}

First time in a Tel'tak, first time using the Ring transporter, Kevin was experiencing a lot of firsts today. he couldn't help share his medics enthusiasm. "For now Sergeant, just enjoy the moment. You won't get many opportunities like this, though I think we should check out this ship, it is kind of cool isn't it?"

Cam looked at SG3's new CO and knew exactly what Sam would say to him. "Just don't touch anything Beck."

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                <Vala's Tel'tak>

{Capt. Jennifer Hailey}
                {Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Not remembering exactly what that Earthly gesture was all about Vala sort of rolled her eyes at Hailey trying to ignore most of what she was doing, realizing that her short temper and lack of professionalism was probably due to her young age and inexperience working on a team. Vala dismissed the scene and grabbed hold of Daniel's arm and pulled him with her to join Sam in the far end of the Cargo room. "Ok Sam whatcha got?"

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

((OOC Sam will still need to brief everyone before the Tel'tak leaves}}
                Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                <Vala's Tel'tak>

{Major Marks}

Sam's radio activated, "...Colonel Carter, the Daedalus is standing by and is set for Condition Zulu."
                Sam placed a finger on her coms. "Copy that Mark, set condition Zulu throughout the ship, I will be there shortly."

Comment

{Major Marks}"Yes, ma'am, Condition Zulu."
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>
                    {SGT Markus Redd}
                    Markus nods to his CO and he begins to walk around the Tel'Tak cockpit, looking at every little detail until he is requested to do something else. He is amazed by all the stuff in the cockpit area.
                    Aftermath RP
                    Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                    Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                    SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                    Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

{Major Kevin Beck} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {temp NPC'}

First time in a Tel'tak, first time using the Ring transporter, Kevin was experiencing a lot of firsts today. he couldn't help share his medics enthusiasm. "For now Sergeant, just enjoy the moment. You won't get many opportunities like this, though I think we should check out this ship, it is kind of cool isn't it?"

Cam looked at SG3's new CO and knew exactly what Sam would say to him. "Just don't touch anything Beck."

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

((OOC Sam will still need to brief everyone before the Tel'tak leaves}}

Sam placed a finger on her coms. "Copy that Mark, set condition Zulu throughout the ship, I will be there shortly."
                      <Vala's Tel'tek>
                      {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Dr. Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala wanting to make sure she was hearing the Colonel correctly...she waved her hand towards the crates of weapons. She confirmed, "So you want us to arm these people with these weapons...civilians?" She seemed just a bit nervous at the prospect but realized that would probably be the only way they could pull off such a maneuver in freeing them. Vala gave a sideways glance toward Daniel to see if his expression had blanched white at the plan....but he was surprisingly eager....probably because it involved freeing innocent civilians. Daniel was always for securing the rights of the people. Vala nodded at Sam in confirmation. "We'll do whatever it takes Colonel....you can count on us." Vala swallowed hard as she nervously looked over at the ship's cock pit area....noticing Jennifer sitting shotgun and not really looking forward to piloting next to her. "Uhhhh Colonel.....could we have Teal'c pilot us down to the surface?" She motioned over toward the cockpit area where Teal'c was eagerly standing quietly awaiting his orders.

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        {Major Marks}"Yes, ma'am, Condition Zulu."
                        "Thank you Mark, let me know as soon as the Admiral is away please. I'll be there in a few moments." Sam replied to her XO.

Originally posted by Re1ndeer View Post
                        <Vala's Tel'tak>
                        {SGT Markus Redd}
                        Markus nods to his CO and he begins to walk around the Tel'Tak cockpit, looking at every little detail until he is requested to do something else. He is amazed by all the stuff in the cockpit area.
                        Sam wandered over near the rookie and leaned down towards him, she could see he was a bundle of nerves. She patted him on the shoulder gently, almost as his mother would. "Don't fret over it too much Sergeant, it does get easier believe me." She stood and leaned against the bulkhead, watching the crew settle in.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        <Vala's Tel'tek>
                        {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Dr. Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala wanting to make sure she was hearing the Colonel correctly...she waved her hand towards the crates of weapons. She confirmed, "So you want us to arm these people with these weapons...civilians?" She seemed just a bit nervous at the prospect but realized that would probably be the only way they could pull off such a maneuver in freeing them. Vala gave a sideways glance toward Daniel to see if his expression had blanched white at the plan....but he was surprisingly eager....probably because it involved freeing innocent civilians. Daniel was always for securing the rights of the people. Vala nodded at Sam in confirmation. "We'll do whatever it takes Colonel....you can count on us." Vala swallowed hard as she nervously looked over at the ship's cock pit area....noticing Jennifer sitting shotgun and not really looking forward to piloting next to her. "Uhhhh Colonel.....could we have Teal'c pilot us down to the surface?" She motioned over toward the cockpit area where Teal'c was eagerly standing quietly awaiting his orders.
                        "It's your ship Vala, so effectively you are Captain until you're on the ground. Now is everyone ready?" She wated for them all to assemble in the cockpit area.

Jennifer looked over at Vala coming from behind, she had to twist her neck to see her. She mouthed silently "I'm sorry.." And stood and allowed Teal'c to take her place. She went and sat next to Markus and buried her head in her hands.

((OOC could someone give Apollo a poke for me, my finger is sore from too much poking today))

Comment

{Major Marks}

Marks replied over the radio "...The Admiral has been cleared for launch and will be away in a minute or so."
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

((OOC Sorry I have not posted anything in a couple of weeks. I will post something here sometime tonight Arizona time))
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Like Vala had mixed feelings about the rings, they helped speed up travel but they sure felt really weird. Daniel watched as everyone followed Sam's orders while he, Vala, and Sam made it toward the rear of cargo bay. He laughed out loud when Jen flipped Vala the bird and Vala looked as if she was lost in it's meaning.

Spoiler:

"No problem Sam, it sounds like a good plan. Also if prisoners with these weapons will act as a diversion for the ones we are getting out and SG1 and SG3 to complete their mission," Daniel replied. He had learned a few tactics from his years with Jack and his posting at the SGC. "Come on Vala how hard can flying this thing be?"
                              -------------
                              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X