Why the mistreatment of Castiel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the mistreatment of Castiel?

Seriously, when was the last time Sam, Dean or any one for that matter thanked Castiel for everything he does for them. All Castiel seems to get is 'Where the hell were you!?' when he pops in and a 'Your leaving!?' when he disappears. Nothing else, not even a 'thank you' once in a while?

Keeping in mind they're the same with Bobby more or less too..........they're a tad bit self centred.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      Keeping in mind they're the same with Bobby more or less too..........they're a tad bit self centred.
      Spoilered for S6...
      Spoiler:
      As Bobby himself so wickedly pointed out earlier this season in Weekend at Bobby's.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Maybe we'll get a Cas-ranting ep, where he points that out to the boys and refuses to do what they "ask". I think the old Cas would have stood his ground much better than the hyper-angel Cas that doesn't have people skills.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          Maybe we'll get a Cas-ranting ep, where he points that out to the boys and refuses to do what they "ask". I think the old Cas would have stood his ground much better than the hyper-angel Cas that doesn't have people skills.
          Oooooh! A Cas ranting episode would be awesome!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

You mean more ranting than in the last episode?
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
            X