No announcement yet.

Ginn Julie McNiven WOW & character discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She does pull off Chloe's outfit very excellently, but I was glad to see the leather again there at the end. All good either way.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      She does pull off Chloe's outfit very excellently, but I was glad to see the leather again there at the end. All good either way.
      Seeing her in Chloe's clothes as a little disorienting actually. Then again it's a body switch so it's supposed to be weird. But Ginn in leather works very nicely.
      sigpic

Comment

It's not the Lucian Alliance standard costume but I don't care. I'm enjoying the redness.

sigpic

Comment

Yep I definitely like her better in the leather!

sigpic

Comment

she is definitely awesome(having shot one of the dirtbags is a plus in my view), smart, and in my opinion, the hottest lookin' in the entire stargate franchise and other scifi shows and movies.

goin' with the other rather accurate comments that she looks great in leather, she'd look great as a biker chick, wonder if that's in the series finale, find out soon enough

Comment

Working...
            X