This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General O'Neill in Season 2?

Will Richard Dean-Anderson continue to guest star as "General O'Neill" this season?

Joe was asked this not so long ago, and I believe the response was something along the lines of 'no plans to have him in season 2 as of yet'.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      Joe was asked this not so long ago, and I believe the response was something along the lines of 'no plans to have him in season 2 as of yet'.
      What! Anger!

He made Subversion.

Comment

El Floruso writes: “[...] 2) Are we seeing Richard Dean Anderson in the second season of SGU ?”

Answers:[...] 2) No plans for General O’Neill to put in an appearance.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...enial-mailbag/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Which is a bummer, but until the filming isn't done we can always hope for some last-minute changes and Jack's presence in the finale. Or at least lots of mentions

Still, RDA seems to enjoy SGU, so I hope they'll use him again (keeping my fingers doubly crossed for season 3)
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I would love to see more RDA for season 3.. though i would also like one or two clips for all the others such as Sam and Daniel.

Comment

As much as I like RDA, I think it's good that SGU is having few (and hopefully fewer still) characters from previous series.
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

It's a spinoff, character crossovers are inevitable. Of all the crossovers, General O'Neill is the one that makes the most sense. He doesn't have to have a big role when he guest stars. Take "Air" for example, his screen time was minimal, but his role was huge. All RDA really has to do is show up to the Pentagon set and go home. I hope he sticks around. If not, at least we finally got to see what he does in Washington.

Comment

he's to busy with sam
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

ew

Comment

what. it's wrong to love someone?

Comment

If not this season, hopefully he can return next season.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i hope so, i also want to see daniel and sam again too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                            i hope so, i also want to see daniel and sam again too.
                            daniel makes sense. sam would just solve everything and ruin the mystery

Comment

Sam's role in this show seems to be as a ship commander, not as a scientist. Even if she did go to the Destiny via communication stones, it's not like she can just solve all of the ship's mysteries in a matter of hours or days. You give her too much credit.

Comment

Working...
                              X