feed it to galactus
feed it to galactus
use a drone ship to hyperdrive it into the nearest star
Start broadcasting crap TV shows...oh wait
Actually all you need to do is to hack the communication network and start massive desinformation, cause chaos in the global network, scramble al tv transmisions, insert false informations that the X country is attacking the Y, which has nuclear power, global conflicts begin and finally nuclear war.
In the end "You don't try and fight Russia and America. You get Russia and America to fight each other... and destroy each other".
It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
introduce an unstable element into the core of the planets star. when the star expands the planet is consumed
Requiescat in pace Weedle
Step 1: Build a Supergate.
Step 2: Dial a planet near a black hole.
Step 3: Turn the rest of the galaxy into popcorn.
Step 4: Sit back and enjoy the show.
Step 1: Build a Mega-Zat.
Step 2: Fire Once.
Step 3: Fire again.
Step 3: Repeat Method 1, Step 3.
Step 5: Fire a Third Time.
Step 6: Repeat Method 1, Step 4.
Step 1: Turn it into Popcorn Kernels.
Step 2: Get Sam to blow up the sun.
Step 3: Repeat Method 2, Step 6.
kill em all with a solar flare
Use a giant magnet to move it out of orbit
if its earth, all we need to do is wait... we're already killing ourselves
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed
Plenty of easy ways to do it.
1) Introduce technology that is far more advanced than anything they have ever seen. Kick back, grab some popcorn, and watch the people destroy themselves fighting for it.
2) Use a solar flare to carpet the planet with an EMP. No tech. Welcome back to the stone age. Civilizations are so reliant on their tech that without it they will perish to the elements. Grab some popcorn and watch it happen.
3) Adjust the foci of the planetary orbit. The planet is in a near perfect synchronous with the sun so that it stays orbiting the star. Adjust the foci even by a little bit and the planet will lose orbit, flying into space, the sun, or another planet.
4) Does it have a moon? Decrease the speed of the revolving moon. Unable to maintain its orbit, the moon will collide with the planet. The initial explosion will level everything on one side. The shock wave and dust cloud will do the rest.
5) My particular favorite: micro-asteroid snow. Send a stream of micro-asteroids at the planet. When I say micro, I mean asteroids that are the size of snow flakes when they exit the atmosphere. It doesn't have to fall at a fast rate, it just needs to fall for a very long time. No melting or returning to the atmosphere, the asteroids pile fast. After two days, the piles are as deep as a person. After a week, your house is buried. After a month...
Last edited by StargateMillennium; June 21st, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
Next Episode: Cloak
The Millennium Expedition was an experiment to unite the planet so that one day the stargate could become public. That expedition is now in jeopardy from a threat within.
Have two ships and antipodal points a sufficient distance away from the planet, then discharge two massive EM blasts simultaneously, destroying all life on its surface.
Mind you that sort of comes under a hyper flare.
Just disable the magnetic field of the planet. the magnetic field blocks most radiation from the sun, so if it is disabled, the planet gets fried with radiation.
Or put a stargate on the planet and dial P3W - 451 (pegasus, norma, bootes, sextans, cetus, piscis austrinus, point of origin [if anybody is interested]). The black hole will rip the planet apart.
ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.Whatever you've got planned, forget it! I'm the Doctor. I'm 904 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just a rabbit, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning...