Telford locked up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford locked up?

I was just thinking that I didn't see if Telford was locked up with the rest of the Lucian Alliance or not. It would be a bit of shock for them to be locked up and then he is allowed free.

"Aren't you going to lock Telford up as well?"
    "Why would we do that?"
    "He's one of us."
    "Oh... about that, we destroyed his brainwashing, and he turned back to our side."
    "What?!"
    "And... he shot Kiva."
    ":O"
    I think it's a bad thing to maybe not lock him up at the start with them. He could of been used as a mole to find out what they are thinking.

the LA probably still think he is one of them so they should lock him up

Comment

The Lucian Alliance member who conversed with Telford immediately after he woke up seemed to have deduced some of what happened. Wouldn't he spread that around to the others?

Comment

Ive a feeling thats the idea. Kneppers character may be up to somethin
        ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Radahldo View Post
          The Lucian Alliance member who conversed with Telford immediately after he woke up seemed to have deduced some of what happened. Wouldn't he spread that around to the others?
          most likely, or he might be evil enough to keep it to himself and learn more

Comment

He was brainwashed, it wasn't his fault. End of story. He can't be locked up, wouldn't make sense

Comment

Hopefully we will find out for sure what happened with Telford in the next episode.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It would make sense in terms of keeping up appearances. If he's not locked up, then it's a clear indication that he betrayed his brainwashers. And otherwise puts his future at risk as long as said personel are on the same ship.

I don't think they can keep them locked up for long, if at all. They need people actually willing to work and help repair the ship, and after divided, it's pretty obvious that the existing civilians are not those workers. At least most of them anyway. And given that they have parts of the ship(keys) and therefor knowledge of the ship. There's still something they have that the existing crew needs. And I"m sure that Telford like Rush wont hessitate to save his own hyde.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                  It would make sense in terms of keeping up appearances. If he's not locked up, then it's a clear indication that he betrayed his brainwashers. And otherwise puts his future at risk as long as said personel are on the same ship.

I don't think they can keep them locked up for long, if at all. They need people actually willing to work and help repair the ship, and after divided, it's pretty obvious that the existing civilians are not those workers. At least most of them anyway. And given that they have parts of the ship(keys) and therefor knowledge of the ship. There's still something they have that the existing crew needs. And I"m sure that Telford like Rush wont hessitate to save his own hyde.
                  I also think that this would make sense and they also have someone in the LA who could make some kind of negotiation while the LA still trust him
                  sigpic

Comment

When they were in the control room and that woman shot the guy who was in charge, they still thought Telford was on their side, enough to listen to him and believe him when he said Rush would really sacrifice everyone.

I think Telford should volunteer to be a mole, long enough to find out who can be trusted and who will try to take control at the first opportunity. I don't think it would really be that bad being locked up with them, anyway. I mean, everyone is "locked up" in the sense that they're stuck on the ship and can't go home, except by borrowing someone's body with the stones.

Comment

Well he would need to justify shooting Kiva, wouldn't he? That would require furthering the "i turned my head and someone snot her" story he told Simeon.
                      It's a needless game to play, and it's better to just cooperate with Varro and let him have an emissary role of some kind.

Comment

There's almost no point to keeping Telford as a mole. If he doesn't already know what the big plan is, they aren't going to tell him now. The only way to get the prisoners to be forthcoming is to get a working relationship going.

Comment

Telford is injured. So the only place he'll be kept is the infirmary.

Comment

I'd imagine quite a few of the LA guys are injured, too. Yes, they'll be given medical attention, but they'll also be guarded.

Comment

Well, the LA gang is locked up, what intel could he gain? Unless they plan to let the space pirates roam free aboard there is no reason to put Telford with them and risk being discovered
                              "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

Working...
                              X