This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Actors in video games

Hey I was wondering of what video games people know of that have stargate actors doing the voices?
    I know that Claudia Black (Vala) is in Uncharted: Among Thieves, and Mass Effect 2.
    And also Craig Fairbrass (Arkad) was in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2.
    So what other games actors from stargate have been in?

Robert Carlyle (Nicholas Rush) is in Castlevania: Lord of Shadows
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...rd-of-shadows/
    sigpic

Comment

Chris Judge was in Def Jam: Vendetta and then Def Jam: Fight for NY. He was also in Turok.

Comment

Claudia Black (Vala) has been confirmed as voice talent for the upcoming Gears Of War 3, her role a female COG soldier named Sam, in the story she will be hanging around Marcus Phoenix and crew so will have a decent sized role in the game's story.
        They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Parallel Reality View Post
          I know that Claudia Black (Vala) is in Uncharted: Among Thieves, and Mass Effect 2.
          And Dragon Age: Origins (and the Witch Hunt DLC, both as 'Morrigan'), a much bigger role than in ME2.
          While not a main cast member for SG-1, Adam Baldwin was also in ME2.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
            While not a main cast member for SG-1, Adam Baldwin was also in ME2.
            He was also in HALO: ODST (Dutch the heavy weapons expert.)
            Like others have said, Claudia Black seems to be the most prominent actress from SG doing VG voice overs.
            "Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties.
            Three fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!."

Comment

Originally posted by kevinoneton View Post
              He was also in HALO: ODST (Dutch the heavy weapons expert.)
              Like others have said, Claudia Black seems to be the most prominent actress from SG doing VG voice overs.
              Meh.... Work is work and even SG vets need to pay their bills.
              They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
                Meh.... Work is work and even SG vets need to pay their bills.
                Or in the case of Claudia Black she is actually a very talented voice over artist who seems to be making quite a career out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                  Or in the case of Claudia Black she is actually a very talented voice over artist who seems to be making quite a career out of it.
                  Some can do that very well yes, however I think Ms.Black is a talented enough actor and sexy enough to have her face out there... I think she should be seen and not just heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
                    Some can do that very well yes, however I think Ms.Black is a talented enough actor and sexy enough to have her face out there... I think she should be seen and not just heard.
                    Well in the case of Dragon Age and Uncharted 2 her characters do bear quite a likeness to her. I don’t think this is just “work” for her. She has developed quite a fanbase for her work in the games, and has given interviews about the characters she plays in various games.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                      Well in the case of Dragon Age and Uncharted 2 her characters do bear quite a likeness to her. I don’t think this is just “work” for her. She has developed quite a fanbase for her work in the games, and has given interviews about the characters she plays in various games.
                      I played Uncharted 2, watching Chloe was like watching Vala.

Comment

Working...
                      X