This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis City - Project Pegasus

Atlantis City - Project Pegasus is affiliated with Atlantis City: Sanctuary for Everyone, it is a separate thread and different clones are used there.

When the Atlantis City: Sanctuary for Everyone Thread, became too big, it was decided to start again. Thus Atlantis City: Project Pegasus was conceived by both Caren Jackson and Laura. We hope you enjoy this new thread and have fun with us.

Atlantis City - A myth for thousands of years until now. Risen from the bottom of the ocean and concealed behind a phase shield, this majestic city is located off the coast of Australia.

Founded by a team of explorers, the go a head was given for an expedition. The city is under the command of General Jack O'Neill, one of Caren Jackson's Clan. Her clan and Laura's are currently in residence, but hope more clans will visit or even stay.
    Last edited by Caren Jackson; 01 October 2010, 04:39 AM.
    sigpic

Mess Hall....

Caleb: *looks at chest board* You're cheating.

Caren: *smiles* No I'm not, I'm just better at the game then you.

Caleb: *snorts and makes a move* More like DJ has been giving you pointers.

Caren: *moves* Checkmate. And yes he has. *smirks*

Caleb: *chuckles softly* Before I forget, Dr Laura Carter is arriving tomorrow.

Caren: I know, I arranged for her clearance. *smiles as she packs up the chest pieces.*

Caleb: You know Dr. Carter?

Caren: *nods* Old friend, we went to school together.

Caleb: Right. So does she know about....

Caren: No and it's a surprise. *grins and put's away the chest game.* Walk me to my quarters?

Caleb: *stands and takes her hand* Be my pleasure.

*they walk out chatting*
    Last edited by Caren Jackson; 02 October 2010, 05:01 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

**Delayed post from 1100 hours**

Laura's lab...

Laura: *sets a photoframe down beside her new computer and looks around, the place starting to feel a little more homey*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post

Laura's lab...

Laura: *sets a photoframe down beside her new computer and looks around, the place starting to feel a little more homey*

Laura's lab...

Caren: *walks in silently and stops, grinning* You know Carter, I remember my room-mate at college. She was cool and everything, but boy didn't she leave a mess... papers everywhere, experiments laying around. You remind me off her.
        Last edited by Caren Jackson; 31 May 2011, 01:13 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caren Jackson View Post

Laura's lab...

Caren: *walks in silently and stops, grinning* You know Carter, I remember my room-mate at college. She was cool and everything, but boy didn't she leave a mess... papers everywhere, experiments laying around. You remind me of her.

Laura's lab...

Laura: *turns around, eyebrows raised* Don't you start with me, Caren Jackson *grins and wraps her arms around her friend* I've heard stories about your roomie... somehow messy never made the list *grins again* How are you?
          sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Laura: *turns around, eyebrows raised* Don't you start with me, Caren Jackson *grins and wraps her arms around her friend* I've heard stories about your roomie... somehow messy never made the list *grins again* How are you?

Laura's lab...

Caren: *hugs her friend* Are you sure, because I remember messy quite well. *laughs and ducks a playful swipe* I'm good, it's nice here. Quiet, well if you don't count the hum from the city. But I like it. *hugs her again* I'm so glad you're here. How have you been?
            sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Caren: *hugs her friend* Are you sure, because I remember messy quite well. *laughs and ducks a playful swipe* I'm good, it's nice here. Quiet, well if you don't count the hum from the city. But I like it. *hugs her again* I'm so glad you're here. How have you been?

Laura's lab...

Laura: Great, excited to be here finally *smiles and looks around the lab again* I think I'm going to like it here too. And can I just say... easily the most impressive male contingent of any place I've been. You weren't lying *grins and unpacks her favourite coffee mug from a box*
              sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Laura: Great, excited to be here finally *smiles and looks around the lab again* I think I'm going to like it here too. And can I just say... easily the most impressive male contingent of any place I've been. You weren't lying *grins and unpacks her favourite coffee mug from a box*

Laura's lab...

Caren: When it comes to males, I never lie and trust me when I say all of them are very well..... *pauses and grins* educated. *giggles and see's what she's unpacking* You brought old faithful. Now you're truly at home.
                sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    *waves*
                    Hey, Iffs *waves back*
                    sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Caren: When it comes to males, I never lie and trust me when I say all of them are very well..... *pauses and grins* educated. *giggles and sees what she's unpacking* You brought old faithful. Now you're truly at home.
                      **Delayed post from 1100 hours yesterday**

Laura's lab...

Laura: *giggles* Educated. Well I like the sound of that *unpacks a coaster and slides it under the mug* Yep. Old faithful wouldn't miss this one for the world *sinks into her chair* Have a seat, Jackson.
                      sigpic

Comment

*slinks in* and here i is as well *smirks*
                        sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Laura: *giggles* Educated. Well I like the sound of that *unpacks a coaster and slides it under the mug* Yep. Old faithful wouldn't miss this one for the world *sinks into her chair* Have a seat, Jackson.

Laura's lab...

Caren: The place wouldn't be home if you didn't bring old faithful, Carter *grins and takes a seat* Have you seen your quarters yet or did you come here first?
                          sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Caren: The place wouldn't be home if you didn't bring old faithful, Carter *grins and takes a seat* Have you seen your quarters yet or did you come here first?
                            **Delayed post from 1100 hours Saturday**

Laura's lab...

Laura: They beamed all my stuff to my quarters. I took one look and got the heck out of there *smiles, embarrassed* There isn't enough coffee in this city to make me tackle that mess in the first 24 hours.
                            sigpic

Comment

Laura's lab...

Laura: They beamed all my stuff to my quarters. I took one look and got the heck out of there *smiles, embarrassed* There isn't enough coffee in this city to make me tackle that mess in the first 24 hours.

Laura's lab...

Caren: *chuckles* You just need some incentive. I had some of my boys help me with mine. *blushes* It took us four hours to do a half hour job, but they were very.... handy. *sighs dreamly* Very handy. I could lend you some of my incentive if you like?
                              Last edited by Caren Jackson; 31 May 2011, 01:16 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X