Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ LA~Earth Connections

<Tehran, Iran> - <Melal Apartment Hotel>

*No. 68, Naseri St. Vali Asr Ave., Tehran*

{Abu Said aka~ Lucian Alliance ~ Tano Kren} NPC

Abu Said and his two henchmen, roughly tossed the haggard, bloodied captives to the floor. CIA agents a man and woman, caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. "Li, these two we caught not a day ago at our launch site, you told us your security would not allow this to happen again?" He spat at the hapless agents. "I want names, contacts. We have tried, maybe your methods will prevail. Your next shipment of naquada rests on this." He turned and left the hard eyed Korean woman and her servant Maya to deal with it. The door slammed hard to the apartment when the last of the three 'aliens' departed.

<LA~Earth Connections> <Tehran, Iran. Apartment Hotel>

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC
    {} indicates a dialect between Li and Maya only, not exactly Korean, nor Mongolian either. something of a mix of the two

Li waited until Abu had finished speaking, so far things had gone to plan, but these two. These two were the monkey in the wrench. These two were the missing links. But she doubted that she was to do much else then do away with these two once she got what she needed. She looked towards the pair laying onthe floor. Her dark eyes taking in both of them. They had indeed not been treated well. Maya looked out the window, watching the three 'Aliens' leave, for people from another planet, they were actually more human then she wanted to admit. When the three finaslly left the parking lot she nodded to Li. "{They have left}"

Li nodded and went to the man first, reaching sdown and rolling the guy over. His stench was indeed stronger then most, of alcohol doubtless. She had yet to hear from Dong, her partner. Hopefully he had found something and would contact her, it had been a week. she spoke towards Maya. {"Keep watch on main entry, keep ear to phone for contact."} When Maya Nodded, Li roughly pulled the CIA agent to his feet and all but dragged him into the back part of the apartment room. A few minutes later Li returned for the CIA woman, and hopefully got something out of this day.

Inside the back part of the apartment, seperated from the front living area bythe bathroom and a closet, the bed was unused, the sheets pulled back to allow lack of blood to spread on them. Li went over to a box, withdrawing a weapon of some sort. zat? No, not a zat, a pistol. there was nothing more in the box, she slid the silencer onto the barrel.

"I ask again" She hissed slowly, and oddly calmly. "Did you report to anyone of what you find?" She slid a twenty round clip into her pistol. She had need for these to talk, and had learned one or two things of how to get one to talk. The man said nothing. She fired one shot, right at his left foot. She repeated her question, the man showed pain on his face, but still said nothing, possibly just a dupe? No, not a dupe. She fired at his other foot, now he was crippled. She moved up only a foot or so. "You make this hard. Tell me information, Death will be painless." yeah right, like her methods were painless.

"We contacted nobody!" the woman blurted out. Li's eyes turned to her, the gun never wavering from the man's knees. "I swear we contacted no one!" Li's gun moved, now towards the woman's own feet.

{"What did you find?"} Li asked Maya, who had gone through the things dropped by the LA agents. the weapons and toher gear used by the two CIA. A small black book in her hands, she tossed it to Li, who caught it out of the air. She turned towards the woman. "I find you lie, I kill you." She hissed before having Maya guard both people, the man was pon the bed, seated, his feet with a hole in each. Li moved towards a window, but also to the box her weapon was kept in. A small laptop was there. This was not going to go well for either CIA agent. At least Li was doing well on her part.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Warren street, London>

{Dong-sun Goh, NK agent} NPC

Dong-sun Goh was never one to panic, he calmly walked out of the station and caught a taxi. As he got in he looked behind him, the two SGC agents had vanished in the London peak hour crowd. He smiled, they'll track him, but he'll be waiting for them. "Heathrow please." He said politely and retrieved his cell phone. It was routed through several phony user's so it would take MI6 ages to trace him. After a moment of punching numbers the phone rang and a young woman answered in English. "Hello."

"Maya, comrade. It's Dong. Put the Major on."

((OOC copied from SG4 thread))

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

<LA~Earth Connections> <SG4 Missions>

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC

Maya nodded, Li had gained only scant information, but it was worthwhilem, only two contacts, these CIA, they had been taught to stretch things, and to lie when need arose, she had mused. Even though Maya had never met Dong, she had heard his voice, "Moment" she said in Korean before handing the cellphone to Li. {"It is master Dong"} She said.

Li took the phone, before he could speak she said simply. "We got trouble. CIA, two of them, one contacted two others, the root goes deep." She had her eyes on both the CIA agents, the man had fainted from pain or shock, shortly to be put from his misry just as soon as Li got off the phone with Dong. She said to him in Korean. "What is needed?" Sure they were partners, but most looked to her for gudiance, and..... other things. But Dong was different, she saw him as her only equal, and in many case, just liek this one, a higher up to be resepected.

((OOC: Maya doesn't exactly have a color yet, never did think of one, right now I'm going basic forum colors, she is to be a PC soon at some point.))
        Last edited by Princess Awinita; 14 September 2010, 05:34 PM.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

"Are you not forgetting something Comrade Major?" His tone was terse and in no mood for foolish womanly ways. "Get what you can from them and dispose of them. I'm on my way to Heathrow now. Tell our 'friends' that they lost their London Cell, it was the Australian scum and her underlings. I will be in Tehran in a few hours, meet me at the Rail station, I will call again when my plane touches down. Is there anything you need from your apartment here, it will be cleansed very soon."

((OOC, use red for all non active NPC's))

Comment

<LA~Earth Connections> <SG4 Missions>

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC

"Understood Comrade Colonel." She looked at the two CIA agents, the woman scared out of her wits, Maya holding a gun similar to Li's own on both. The Man starting to waken. A dark smile crested her face. "Only need one thing from room. Laptop case. Laptop itself is useless, never used, case however is different story, if our friends get their hands on it..." She let the thought go, meaning the laptop case contained something of strong impertance. She nodded, even though Dong couldn't see. "I will await your call Comrade Colonel. Worry not of our unwanted friends that are with me. The root will be cut." She waited then for anything more the Colonel had to say to her, or if her note of the laptop case, which contained a parcel of notes in Korean for the Colonel himself to read, which contained the rest of the information that the unwanted guests had so far gleaned. Li nodded her eyes now on the two CIA agents. Both of them looked as if they were scared out of their minds. Sucks to be them, she mused. She spotted Maya, her own weapon on the two. A feral smile on her own face.

This was good, good enough thast once the items were in their possession and they were sdafely home, things would be working right for once. But somehing nagged inside her, something of nervousness that she had not had before. She had lewarned tonot trust that inner voice.
            Last edited by Princess Awinita; 14 September 2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

<Tehran, Iran> - <Melal Apartment Hotel> <Room 611>

A sharp knock on the door. "Room service."

((OOC Sis, please correct your location tags)) ^^^

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

"Understood Comrade Colonel."...... Only need one thing from room. Laptop case. Laptop itself is useless, never used, case however is different story, if our friends get their hands on it...I will await your call Comrade Colonel. Worry not of our unwanted friends that are with me. The root will be cut."

"I shall retrieve the case personally Li, my plane is not due to leave for another ninety minutes." Dong checked his phone map. "Driver, 34a Berrymead Gardens." Slowly without the driver seeing his motions, he checked the ceramic pistol inside his coat, he'd been through customs with it before, yet security was tighter now. Perhaps, he thought of throwing somewhere, deep. "Li, finish with those scum, I will be with you soon."

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

A sharp knock on the door. "Room service."

((OOC Sis, please correct your location tags)) ^^^
                  Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                  <SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

"Understood Comrade Colonel."...... Only need one thing from room. Laptop case. Laptop itself is useless, never used, case however is different story, if our friends get their hands on it...I will await your call Comrade Colonel. Worry not of our unwanted friends that are with me. The root will be cut."

"I shall retrieve the case personally Li, my plane is not due to leave for another ninety minutes." Dong checked his phone map. "Driver, 34a Berrymead Gardens." Slowly without the driver seeing his motions, he checked the ceramic pistol inside his coat, he'd been through customs with it before, yet security was tighter now. Perhaps, he thought of throwing somewhere, deep. "Li, finish with those scum, I will be with you soon."

{Li Anh} {Maya} NPC
                  Li threw a look to the door, {"Get that, close the dorr between us."} Li hissed quietly to Maya, who nodded and slid the deviding door closed before going to the main entry door. Upon opening it she spotted the Room Service woman. A cart with her. They had not ordered such thing. had they? Oh yes, Now she remembered, they had ordered something to eat before Abu showed up. Maya nodded and opened the door fully, her gun now hidden away from the woman's view. "Put it there." She said in rather broken english, pointing at a table.

++++

In the room, Li focused her attention on the two people on the bed, the man had woken up once more. He was about to say something, but the barrel being only scant centimeters from his own forehead, and Li's deadly eyes right behind it, made him keep quiet. Forever. Two snaps rang out. And both CIA agents hit the floor, dead. "The tree has been notched, Now for the roots." She said into the phone, and also mostly to herself, knowing her comrade would hear clearly. She went to Maya's laptop, the one they used when on missions liek this. The only times she used a computer that was not Maya's personal machine was the hotel business room machine. That way, none could find her. She typed a few things. Orders doubtless, she watched the contacts screen. Her eye keeping watch on that, hearing Maya in theo ther room. Now to get rid of the bodies.

Comment

{Hotel Maid}

The dark young woman set the tray down, her Hijab covering her hair in the proper way, the traditional dress doing much to cover what was important. The small bulge at her hip she ignored. "Is there anything else ma'am?" She asked demurely, all the while her eyes were cast toward the inner room.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

The taxi pulled up outside the rather up market area of multi-storied apartments, Dong opened the door and looked up, checked his watch. 0830, forty minutes before his flight, time enough. "Wait for me." He said quietly to the driver. "Li I'm going into your place now, tell me before I enter, have you made any unpleasant devices in there for the unwary as you did in Melbourne? I'm rather fond of my hands you see." Although normally very typically of the party and humour was frowned upon as a Western evil, Dong's training allowed it to seep through at times.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

{Hotel Maid}

The dark young woman set the tray down, her Hijab covering her hair in the proper way, the traditional dress doing much to cover what was important. The small bulge at her hip she ignored. "Is there anything else ma'am?" She asked demurely, all the while her eyes were cast toward the inner room.
                        Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                        <SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London>

The taxi pulled up outside the rather up market area of multi-storied apartments, Dong opened the door and looked up, checked his watch. 0830, forty minutes before his flight, time enough. "Wait for me." He said quietly to the driver. "Li I'm going into your place now, tell me before I enter, have you made any unpleasant devices in there for the unwary as you did in Melbourne? I'm rather fond of my hands you see." Although normally very typically of the party and humour was frowned upon as a Western evil, Dong's training allowed it to seep through at times.
                        <Tehran, Iran> <Melal Apartment Hotel> <Room 611>

{Maya} {Li}

"Nothing, do not open the laptop case, however" unless you have sunglasses on..... She thought the last part to herself. She had not set any major deadly precautions in London. She smiled an odd smile as she watched a pair of names go from active green, to blood red. on a laptop screen. Perfect. tree is uprooted. The only precautions she had set up, where the bag of eye dye (Temporary Blindness spray) set to go off when the laptop case was opened, the laptop itself was not within the case. It was set neatly on the desk, unpowered.

Maya shook her head. "No, you may go." The tone of Maya's oddly somewhat dead sounding normally humorful voice had something of urgency to it. Maya would later see to it that the two dead were either desposed of, or even better, covered up and made to look like a suicide, With Maya's ablity and skill to set up a good scene, a suicide would be most likely option to set up.

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<Taxi, London> <34a Berrymead Gardens.>

"Nothing, do not open the laptop case, however"

"Acknowledged comrade Li. Ah Major, a thought, when we meet at the station, bring me evidence of the disposal, you know I like to make sure there are no loose ends. I will call when my plane lands in Tehran." Dong opened the door of Li's London apartment with his usual tools and saw the laptop case near the table, the moment he was inside. He grabbed that swiftly and looked around, other than the laptop itself, the room was spartan, Li had at least not succumbed to much of the western influences, which calmed his heart. When he was done, he picked up the wall phone and dialed a number. "Comrade Sun, clean up required Berrymead Gardens."

Getting back into the taxi, he spoke abruptly. "Heathrow, and quickly driver."

"Yes sir."

Comment

"No, you may go."

{Hotel Maid} NPC

The maid curtsied very slightly and wheeled her trolley away, when she was around the corner and near the elevator she pushed it into a service room door. Once she was inside she turned the key and locked the door, looking down at the unconscious woman on the floor in her underwear. Sidney shook her head, at least this one would live. Removed the Hijab revealed a pretty face and long black hair, which soon became a reddish brown when the wig came off.

"Bristow here. There are two and I smelled blood. I can take them now if you wish."

"No Sidney, we need to know where they are going and who they are in contact with. We have absolutelty nothing on this Abu character. He is your secondary target, anything else?"

"Yes Kelsey and Jones are missing, I'm afraid our girls in there maybe responsible."

"Unfortunate, they got to close. We'll deal with it once they are gone. Your friend, have you heard from her?"

"My double, no she's been out of contact since she last called in from Colorado."

"Very well Sidney, be careful and keep those two Koreans close."

"I will."

Comment

<Tehran Iran> ~ <Apartment Hotel> ~ <Room 611/Hallway>

{Li}{Maya}

"Yes Comrade Dong, consider it awaiting you when you arrive." Li replied calmly, "I await your call" When the line died Maya entered the room. {"What is it?"} Maya had a strange, almost worried look on her face.

{"Room service we order, yet server act strange. She appear to... smell blood from they."} Maya pointed towards, Maya never was good at keeping a good langauge pattern. Often to the point of dropping words where they were most needed.

Li's face went into a grim line. {"Follow the server, find her and kill her, bring me proof, but don't use your gun, Unwanted attention we have already taken down, but more would make things worse for us both."}

Maya nodded and left the room, taking with her a odd looking, clearly Mongolian appearaing blade of sorts under her dresslike top. Leraving Li to take care of getting the goods required from the Colonel ready for his arrival.

++++

Maya left the room and headed dow nthe hall where she had watched the room service worker head in. Finding the door to a room slightly ajar she stood by it and listened, hearing the back end of the conversation. Hearing only the 'server's' replies. When it became apparent that the woman within the room was about to leave it, Maya looked about. Then up. With all her training at martial arts, sometimes things were just too easy. Without a sound she jumped upwards by the air vent in the ceiling, holding herself next ot the large item. Her feet on a beam, her hands like a cross, holding herself up and out of view as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X