Atlantis Season 5 Box Set Contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Season 5 Box Set Contents

I purchased each Atlantis box-sets from 1 to 4 and they all contained a booklet inside with the episode information. Recently i got the Season 5 box set but i had no booklet inside it. I complained to Amazon.co.uk and they sent me out a replacement, but it too was missing its booklet. Now I'm not sure if the season 5 box set is supposed to contain a booklet at all. I did notice on Amazons product page page that the images of the box-set shows a booklet with the it. So my question is; if anyone on here has purchased the season 5 box set and did it contain a booklet inside with the episode information in it, just as the other seasons 1-4 box-sets do?

none of mine had a booklet, seasons 1-5, only SG-1 had a booklet (series box set)
    Last edited by General Jumper One; 13 September 2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

i dont think they all have a booklet. my season 4 one didnt, and i dont think the seaosn 5 one did either.

anyway, does it really matter?

Comment

I bought each season individually and none of them had a booklet.

Comment

the individual seasons don't come with a book, they have the episode information on the back of each slip that holds the disks, to get the booklet you have to get the series box set

Comment

Originally posted by MrNice View Post
            I purchased each Atlantis box-sets from 1 to 4 and they all contained a booklet inside with the episode information. Recently i got the Season 5 box set but i had no booklet inside it. I complained to Amazon.co.uk and they sent me out a replacement, but it too was missing its booklet. Now I'm not sure if the season 5 box set is supposed to contain a booklet at all. I did notice on Amazons product page page that the images of the box-set shows a booklet with the it. So my question is; if anyone on here has purchased the season 5 box set and did it contain a booklet inside with the episode information in it, just as the other seasons 1-4 box-sets do?
            I've just done the same thing with Play.com and the replacement they sent me out didn't have a booklet either. I'm contemplating whether or not to bother sending Season 5 back again, or just accepting that the batch that is around at the moment is missing the booklet. It would be good to know if anyone who bought the Season 5 Boxed set got a booklet with it?
            The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Working...
            X