Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-3PO:Blablablablablabla...
    Leia turns 3PO off

Vader: I want the Rebels found and identified, even if it means searching every household in the system.

C-3PO:Well, sir. You called Boba a friend and loyal ally. That does simply not fit into R2-D2's information banks.

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pal: The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities some considered to be... unnatural.

Yoda: MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I don't understand why no one has said it yet.

Vader: I am your father.
      Luke: NOOOOOO!!!
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

"Are you an Angel?"
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Robot Chicken: Star Wars version.

Palpatine: WHAT THE HELL IS AN ALUMINUM FALCON?!

Comment

'We're going in...! We're going in Full throttle...!
            'Luke at that speed do you think we'll be able to pull up in time...?
            'It'll be just like Begger's Canyon back home...!'

Comment

Palpatine:*calls the Ewoks on his phone* EXECUTE ORDER 67!!
              *Ewoks start dancing*That doesn't sound like Order 67. Oh wait, it does. EXECUTE ORDER 68!!

Comment

' I've got a bad feeling about this...!'

Comment

Jar Jar: ANI, LITTLE ANI!!!
                  Vader: Jar Jar, I am no longer Anakin Skywalker...
                  Jar Jar: Thisa...
                  *removes helmet for a few seconds*
                  Jar Jar: AAAARGH!! ANI BO BANI, WHATSA HAPPEND TO YOU, AAA...
                  Vader: Quick, before the Separatists attack, get into the escape pod!!
                  Jar Jar: If thisa escape, then where the pod, mesa.... ANIIII!!
                  *Vader throws Jar Jar out of the airlock. Later, a blue ghost materialies near his bed*
                  Jar Jar: YOUSA NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS, MESA ALL SPARKLY ANG GLOWY!! Now mesa gonna have all the time together! I LOVE YOU ANI, ANI YEAAAAH!!

Comment

Palpatine: So I threw the Senate at him. The WHOLE Senate, true story.
                    *Phone rang*
                    Palpatine: Go for Papa Palpatine.
                    Phone: You have collect call from... *respirator breathing*
                    Vader: Darth Vader.
                    Palpatine: I gotta take this one, hold on. Vader, how's my favourite Sith? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa just slow down. Huh? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY BLEW UP THE DEATH STAR?! *****!!!! OH, ****, ****, ********!!!! WHO'S THEY?!! WHAT THE HELL IS AN ALUMINUM FALCON?!!! *sigh* Okay, okay. So who's left? ARE YOU ******* ME?!! Well, where are you? Wait a sec, you've been flying around for two weeks trying to get a signal? You must smell like feet wrapped in leathery burped bacon. Oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry, I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only two meters wide!! THAT THING WASN'T EVEN FULLY PAID OFF YET!!! Do you have any idea what this is going to do to my credit? What? OH, OH JUST REBUILD IT?!! OH, OH REALLY ******* ORIGINAL!!! AND WHO'S GONNA GIVE ME A LOAN CHECK, EH YOU?!!! NOW GET YOUR SEVEN-FOOT ASTHMATIC *** BACK HERE OR I'M GONNA TELL EVERYONE WHAT A WHINY ***** YOU ARE ABOUT PADAMANI OR PANDA BEAR OR WHOEVER HER NAME IS!!! Oh, jeez he's crying. Hey, hey, hey, come on, come on, don't do that. Just, just look, I'm just dealing with a lot of crap right now and the Death Star blown up by a bunch of ******* teenagers, you know. I didn't mean to snap. Just get back here, okay, okay. Bye, I... yeah.... I.... I love you too.
                    Last edited by rushy; 12 March 2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I've found them. Repeat I've found them...!

Comment

Gary:*Sings*
                        Death Star Driver: Hey, Gary! Um, could you cover for me while I hit the head? I'm sitting on this ? here.
                        Gary: You mean drive the Death Star? No, man I can't do that.
                        DSD: COME ON MAN I'M GROWING A TAIL!!!!
                        Gary: Alright, okay.
                        *DSD runs away*
                        1 HOUR LATER
                        Gary: Come on, man. Where are you?
                        Death Star Computer: Warning, on course for impact.
                        Gary: What?! Oh no, uh... uh... no... NO, NO, OH NO NO NO NO
                        *Pulls back the Death Star. The Stormtroopers on the elevator fall down, the Stormtroopers in the shower fall down, the Stormtroopers(plus Yarael Poof) in the galley fall down, the Rebel Vader is choking falls down and is replaced by Antilles, Obi-Wan Kenobi falls to his doom, a Stormtrooper is squashed, DSD falls into another toilet as the Death Star is crashing into a planet*
                        Gary: NNNNNNG... GARY, USE THE FOOORCE!!!
                        *The Death Star stops a few meters from the ground*
                        Kids: GO GO GO GO!!!
                        Teacher: Alright everybody back to class!!
                        Gary's daughter: My daddy works there!!

Comment

Luke: What's in the cave?
                          Yoda: Only what you take with you.
                          *Luke takes his belt*
                          Yoda: Your weapons, you will not need.
                          *Luke takes the belt and goes into the cave*
                          Yoda: Stutter did I, hm? No use there is. Do what Luke will do, Luke will do.
                          *Sounds of lightsaber battle*
                          Yoda: Oh ****.
                          *Yoda goes into the cave*
                          Yoda: Oh, no. NO! KILLED HIM YOU DID?!!
                          Luke: I... I thought it was Darth Vader!!
                          Yoda: JUST SOME DUDE IT WAS!!! THE REASON I SAID NO WEAPONS THIS IS!!!
                          Luke: Yeah, in my defence, you phrased it as more of a suggestion!!
                          Yoda: THINK YOU WOULD STRAIGHT CUT HIS HEAD OFF I DID NOT!!!
                          Luke: Why, kind of looks like me.
                          Yoda: YES, KIND OF LOOKED LIKE YOU HE DID!!! JUMP OUT AND SCARE YOU HE WOULD, THEN REVEALED HIS FACE HE WOULD'VE AND BLOWN YOUR MIND WOULD BE!!!
                          Luke: What was the point?
                          Yoda: TO MAKE YOU THINK!!
                          Luke: Ooooooh, like I was fighting myself or sth, like what?
                          Yoda: TO. MAKE. YOU. THINK!!!!

Comment

*In the destroyed Jedi Council Room*
                            Palpatine: Excellent, Order 66 was a complete success!!
                            Vader: My master, what were the first 65 orders?
                            Palpatine: I'm glad you asked! OOOH, capture me a Wookie, kick a princess in the cookie, sabotage the espionage of a Bothan spy, activate the trash compactor, let's protect the main reactor, stab a smuggler in the jugular and watch him die. Corrupt a teen, from Tatooine, manipulate a Gungan and kill Naboo's queen, trap a Mon Calamari, take a Tauntaun on Safari, hit a topless bar on Mustafar with artist Ralph MacQuarrie. OOOOH, number 13, find investors, number 14, build a Death Star and while you're at it, draw some plans up for my Death Star II. Unmask a dirty Jawa, prank call General Dodonna, clone a load of cannon fodder out on Kamino.*instrument breaks*You know, I'll just e-mail you a PBF or sth.
                            Vader: If you don't have the time, then whatever you get around to it.

Comment

Episode I video game.
                              Battle Droid: Resistance is futile!!

Comment

Power!!! Unlimited power!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X