Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You were the HEAD Writer on the Show : who would Shep have ended up with ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You were the HEAD Writer on the Show : who would Shep have ended up with ?

Who would you pick John Sheppard to end up with

I would have done a lot differently to the show. John with Teyla would have been one thing. But not till the series finale.
    sigpic
    Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Teyla. Actually probably anybody but Larrin
      sigpic

Comment

Teyla.

Comment

I wouldn't have him end up with anyone. He's a millitary officer, who shouldn't end up with anyone within his chain of command certainly. And besides Shep has issues.......I can't see him in a relationship at all.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Probably Elizabeth... if anyone. Maybe nobody. I don't think romance should be the biggest of factors in the show at all. If he does end up with someone it shouldn't be until the end.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Probably Elizabeth... if anyone. Maybe nobody. I don't think romance should be the biggest of factors in the show at all. If he does end up with someone it shouldn't be until the end.
              I agree. John shouldn't be with anyone till the final episode.
              sigpic

Comment

Nobody.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i recently rewatched the episode Sanctuary from S1 and i rather liked him with the woman protector, Chaya. thought they were sweet together. too bad we never see her again.

otherwise, i'd choose teyla i guess....though for some reason i don't think they had a ton of chemistry aside from the occasional sparring scenes.
                  sigpic

Comment

i think Teyla should've had more exploration of her powers.

anyway i think John shouldn't end up with anyone. the larrin thing was nice but not for something serious

Comment

McKay...or a chimp like creature who smokes a cigar...

Comment

I must admit I liked the episode they did with his ex-wife Nancy. I don't think that Sheppard and Teyla had great romantic chemistry (she always seemed to treat him like a sibbling) and I thought Larrin was a disaster.

Weir had possibilities however that never felt quite right either, so I would have had him get back together with Nancy (plus that would have given him an actual storyline during season 5)

Comment

The one person whom Sheppard had chemistry with was Dr. Weir, but they killed her off. Had she stayed as the expedition leader, I'd have liked to see something blossom between the two. Sheppard and Weir had something going similar to O'Neill and Carter. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seemed as if the writers had written the characters to become very close by the third season.

Comment

I never saw Weir as anything more than great friends though. That was shown by such episodes as the one where Weir got a date.

John and Teyla had much more than that. Then BAM. Teyla got pregnant and that whole story was gone. Dissapointing. But oh well.
                            sigpic

Comment

his mirror.

Shep always seemed like he was in love with himself
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X