Page 1 of 9 1 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ SG4 Talk Thread

Jack Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ SG4 Talk Thread

The talk thread for SG-4 players, obviously. All mission OOC chat goes here, please, don't spoil the Missions Thread with completely OOC posts.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ SG4 Talk Thread

Thanks V, now to my question from Weedle's post. Is there anyway as he said, to block the transmissions from LA transmitters? I like his idea about telling Colonel Ellis, but he needs a way to do it? Subspace jammers? is there such a thing?

Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ SG4 Talk Thread

Telling Ellis is the 1st priority of course, but I'm trying to find any evidence of jammers in series...
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

I'll ask on the science threads if it's feasible

Go, ask. I'll roam through few episodes.

Ok, and RR sent me a PM to start a Thread for the Daedalus, so I guess that's ok. I'll do that first, and tell Apollo he can go over to the Hammond, then I gotta have coffee

OK, I'm out of ideas. How 'bout just posting a Scorpio-Ellis dialogue where she tells him to beam up the rest until they recover as the first three are already onboard and the alert was already triggered; then advices Colonel to inform the SGC and Hammond and whatever else and shake all the techies they can for jamming?

And, Weedle... Corporal should check that guy which fell on the ground as well as the one he zatted the very first...

I'll have Cate tell Ellis, he'll inform Sam and we'll postpone the departure while Sam and Hailey go back down to the flat and re-route the beaming node configuration so the signal is looped continuosly back to Earth. All the LA will know is that it's still online and that's all. My sister told me, she's a techy freak

I'm also a techy freak... But in another area.

Agh! I'm surrounded by Geeks

First Lieutenant Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei's Avatar

lol i am a geek 2
    Requiescat in pace Weedle

Mel got into a company.

Post in process of composing.

Does a Vet qualify as a Geek, I don't want to be lonely

good enough 4 me

A medical geek...

Ah well, that makes me feel better

Cameron Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG ~ SG4 Talk Thread

Medic!!!!!!

Only if you have a tail and you're fluffy

hold on wheres my doggy costume

Quick message, I'm late for my next class and I'll be back in my lunch break. Stargate Atlantis Girl is doing Laura Cadman in the Atlantis thread and will need a team for a mission. I'm already stretched with my charries and NPC's so if you can help her with a NPC for her team, PM me please