Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing you would want with you if the Wraith get you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing you would want with you if the Wraith get you?

Well I could say this ....If I couldn't get away and I knew I was going to die I would want a grenade with me. That way I could pull the pin and they would zap me up and bam!!!! Bye Bye Wraith ship......Or

I was also thinking that you could make some fake looking humans on the ground and make it so they were emitting heat like a human but inside the dumbies was a Nuke....That way they could take it back to the Hive ship. When it was in the ship you set it off. Or I guess you could attach it to the back of a Genii.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

If I could bring one thing with me, it'd probably be a personal cloaking device. Then I'd just walk out when they opened my cell looking for me.
    MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
      Well I could say this ....If I couldn't get away and I knew I was going to die I would want a grenade with me. That way I could pull the pin and they would zap me up and bam!!!! Bye Bye Wraith ship......Or

I was also thinking that you could make some fake looking humans on the ground and make it so they were emitting heat like a human but inside the dumbies was a Nuke....That way they could take it back to the Hive ship. When it was in the ship you set it off. Or I guess you could attach it to the back of a Genii.
      In all seriousness, if the Wraith got me, and I had no weapons, I'd want a diaper, since I'd be crapping my pants about then...knowing what would happen to poor me.

However, I'd like to have a black cloak with a face shield like Anubis and that cool voice so I could try to intimidate the Wraith. "I am your only true God, kneel before me, scum, or I shall destroy thee with my super powers!"

A zat or Ancient Squid weapon thingy would be nice too!

Comment

A super soaker, so I could kill some of the wraith.

To be serious, I would like to have protein from Hoffa. But it wouldn['t kill the waith as it did there, just make me an undirsable food source.

Comment

A Lightsaber

id like to see them regenerate after being "sliced n diced" with one of those babies

Comment

Cakes. And the finest wines known to humanity.

Oh wait; that's two things. Hmm...

I'll tell you what I wouldn't want with me and that's any of Sheppard, Ford, McKay or Teyla. If you're there with the main cast you just know you're around to show how the monster works.

I'd want somebody even less important than me, who could die while I run away, or just a recurring character contract of some sort.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I'd like to be with someone wearing a red shirt. At least I'd know who was going to die.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

A small nuclear bomb in briefcase , if your going to die you might as well take a wraith hive ship with you.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I'd want one of the armbands of the Atenik's (Season 4 - Upgrades)
                  I could do A LOT of stuff with that. Right from pulling their pants down and running off to sticking a fake mustache on their face (the masked warriors wouldn't even know it!)

Comment

I have to say I would want my wife with me. She would talk them to death....literally. They would be commiting mass suicide just to escape her never-ending babble. I say this of course while she has been talking on the phone to her sisters for almost the entire day! At the very least she must have some super human powers, because I do not think the human jaw was meant for this much usage in one day, so maybe she has some other strange powers I don't know about

Comment

That's got to be one of the funniest things I have heard in a while. Good Luck with that! I forgot about the Tollin Wrist band. That would be super cool. You could walk around and they couldn't touch you. You could almost taunt them. If you had a out a fase doo hicky you could use that too. You could shoot them but they couldn't touch you.

Comment

Kryptonian DNA..

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

What if you slipped a Wraith with a hit of Acid....Maybe that would do one in. Or atleast trip him out so much you could steal his gun and Zat him.

Comment

Something I'd want if the Wraith got me ?

A diversion!

Comment

I'd want one of those personal shield things that McKay finds near the beginning of the series.

Then I could laugh at there efforts to kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X