Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people have so much hate for season 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone who moans and complain think what they say has merit and value. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Everyone who moans and complain think what they say has merit and value. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't.
      But remember Linda06 is always right, even when she complains.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Linda is never right because of her bad memory
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          But remember Linda06 is always right, even when she complains.
          You tell him cute little Lemming

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Linda is never right because of her bad memory
          Even my bad memory is right
          sigpic

Comment

Hi!

I'm nebwie here!

I have enjoyed and rewatched so many time Stargate Atlantis series, and I am agree with some of your comments about 5th season; I miss to watch SGA team exploring new planets and to find new type of alien civilizations, also in 5th season only it is about the eternal fight against the wraiths. If we compare with SG1 series, where we could see how goa'ulds gods loose their power, in SGA series it seems we couldn't see how wraiths loose their power, only we have watched how they come to Earth and SGA win them.

Comment

I really liked season 5 because Rodney was the most important character in that ses
              sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Vegas, First Contact and The Lost Tribe was the best episodes of season 5!!!
                sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Minis Vegas of course.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TheAtlantia View Post
                    I really liked season 5 because Rodney was the most important character in that ses
                    One fan's like is another fan's death.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      One fan's like is another fan's death.
                      Agreed, Rodney needed to be played down a bit because he kept solving all the problems and getting all the dialogue. It began to grate on me by season 3 and then once we reached season 5 i was thoroughly fed up of him sadly.
                      sigpic
                      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I'm really a minority I like season 5 mostly except for Vegas which I hated. I can see what people mean by Mckay taking over the show, I never stopped liking him but I do wish that Ronon and Tayla weren't sidelined as much as they were.
                        sigpic

Comment

I do not hate season five, but I am not so wrapped over the Vegas episode as many seem to be, I thought it was out of context.
                          The Daedalus Variations
                          The Shrine
                          First Contact
                          The Lost Tribe
                          Were great episodes which I really liked.

I thought Inquisition was a filler episode.

Enemy at the Gate could have been done better for a finale - I wish the CGI was better done for one thing.
                          The actors I think were lied to about a Movie afterwards..which could have effected things.
                          At least we had a ending episode which was really a respectful thing to do.
                          These days they axe a series and you get nothing..
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree comments about Ronon and Teyla needing more screen time, they should have made a episode called the "fantastic four."
                            Also Weir should have become a replicator-human-ascended being who fell in love with sheppard
                            I always wish Teyla had some more mind power effects/force events and Ronon definately should have been allowed to take out his anger at wraith in more destructive ways...
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X