This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Little Town (410) pre-air/discussion thread

Looks like we've finally got some info on this one!

'Eureka,' 'Warehouse 13' Plan Christmas Episodes

Christmas episodes work for "Doctor Who," so why not for Syfy's most popular scripted programs?

Although they won't necessarily air on Christmas Day, Syfy is holding back an episode each of "Eureka" and "Warehouse 13" for a special Christmas outing that will include not only a holiday-centric (and standalone) episode, but special guest appearances as well.

At the same time, Global Dynamics tries to celebrate the holiday season on "Eureka" with a company holiday party and madness takes place. Parnell plays Dr. Noah Drummer who has an experiment get out of control, and Frewer stops by, reprising his role of Taggert.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

From TV.com (slightly reworded episode description):

On Eureka, as the Global Dynamics employees celebrate the season at the company holiday party, staff member Dr. Noah Drummer (Chris Parnell) nearly absconds with a volatile experiment. The halls get seriously decked when Dr. Drummer's unstable hydrogen crystal starts to grow at a frightening rate. Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Henry (Joe Morton) attempt to deal with the potentially explosive crystal, but before long the true scope of the problem is revealed, and it will take more than tinsel and carolers to save Christmas and Eureka. Former series regular Matt Frewer also returns as Taggert.

Comment

Here is some more info on it and the one for Warehouse 13 as well. It will air on Dec. 7 but I just hope CBS is rerun that night.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ay-spirit.html

Feel free to mention this in the Warehouse 13 section.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I was hoping that they would make the Christmas special longer than a normal episode.

Comment

Working...
        X