This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Song Appreciation Thread

This is thread is dedicated to River Song, arguably one of the Doctors firmest companions.

I would love to see the depiction of how they meet, and how they get married.

There is also a slight mystery to explain on how she knows how to identify him in each of his incarnations.

I love River! I'm looking forward to anything and everything that she might be in coming up. As far as when they met, yeah. I'd be interested in the story when she first met him, their wedding, etc.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

River is awesome. She made the opening crawls in Time of Angels and The Pandorica Opens totally insanely Indiana Jones-esque awesome.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I'll only Appreciatie the river from series 30. i don't like the lying sectritve river
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Shes amazing! I always look forward to her episodes
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
            This is thread is dedicated to River Song, arguably one of the Doctors firmest companions.

I would love to see the depiction of how they meet, and how they get married.

There is also a slight mystery to explain on how she knows how to identify him in each of his incarnations.
            What how do you know they get married?

And OMG I LOVE River! She's absolutely amazing Are we gonna see her again??
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Me too I love River Song and she's hot

How else could she know his real name unless they were married or otherwise intimate?

Even the Doctor himself said there was only one time in his life when he could reveal his real name to her. So it's either they get married or his impending death, and not just regeneration but permanent death.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X