Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three Thread.

So with comic con ending we have had very little... well let's face it we had no news on season three are they going to spill all the news at celebration V or what's going on.

There is preview on Starwars.com: http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001056.html

Comment

Well I meant since then. I mean there have been no episode titles revealed, no air date set. It's kinda odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Well I meant since then. I mean there have been no episode titles revealed, no air date set. It's kinda odd.
        Why give out a lot of details at Comic Con when you can hold off a few weeks and do it at a Star Wars convention. So I think you were correct from the start with it being the reason.

sigpic

Comment

Seasons 1 & 2 started in first days of october, so third season will probably start 30 september or 7 october. It is more than 2 months and there will be Celebration V in 18 days

Comment

Originally posted by RTechnik View Post
            There is preview on Starwars.com: http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001056.html
            Ooh, good find, I hadn't seen that!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I can't wait to see the death of Ahsoka. Not because I dislike the character, but I want to see how they end her.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                I can't wait to see the death of Ahsoka. Not because I dislike the character, but I want to see how they end her.
                Me too. I actually really quite like her character, but I can't wait to see how they 'resolve' her.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I can't see them killing her. Like it or not, I think that Clone Wars being CGI is something that will attract a lot of kid viewers, and it being on Cartoon Network doesn't help so I don't believe the character will die.

I think she'll just become a technicality, a Jedi character who survives the purge because she's not considered a Jedi. Personally I hope she lives and Vader kills her in The Force Unleashed 2. I think that's perhaps the most dramatic ending to the character.

Just wait a couple of years, they'll write her out of the show and then some post-Episode VI comic book will be and there she'll be.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    I can't see them killing her. Like it or not, I think that Clone Wars being CGI is something that will attract a lot of kid viewers, and it being on Cartoon Network doesn't help so I don't believe the character will die.

I think she'll just become a technicality, a Jedi character who survives the purge because she's not considered a Jedi. Personally I hope she lives and Vader kills her in The Force Unleashed 2. I think that's perhaps the most dramatic ending to the character.

Just wait a couple of years, they'll write her out of the show and then some post-Episode VI comic book will be and there she'll be.
                    Yeah, I don't see them doing it in this show either. Her fate may be left up in the air.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well she could be killed be a sith or in a explosion , there are 100 different ways to kill her without very sad thing , or send her in a deep-space mission .
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Or she could become a sith. What better way to destroy her, then recruit her.

She's very young... her mind is probably weaker then the average jedi too. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to change her.

Comment

Given the character's personality, I think she'll be kicked out of the Order. She'll do something bold, wreckless and dangerous, and be booted for it. As a result, she'll be able to survive the Purge.

However, as Alan said, she's very young. War isn't a place for kids, regardless how old they act, or think they are. It could just be too much for her and she decides to leave.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            I don't like the character and can't wait for that moment! I could rant about how much I dislike that chick all day....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              I don't like the character and can't wait for that moment! I could rant about how much I dislike that chick all day....
                              LOL

I love the character and can't wait to see how it happens. You hate the character and can't wait to see how it happens. Happiness all around!

Comment

Working...
                              X