This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Seizure" (215) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

PG15 also writes: “1. Are all the Season 2 episode slots filled at this point?

Answers: 201: Intervention, 202: Aftermath, 203: Awakening, 204: Pathogen, 205: Cloverdale, 206: Trial and Error, 207: The Greater Good, 208: Malice, 209: Visitation, 210: Resurgence, 211: Deliverance, 212: Twin Destinies, 213: Alliances, 214: Hope, 215: Seizure, 216: The Hunt, 217: (Rob’s script), 218: (Carl’s script), 219: Blockade, 220: Gauntlet. Yep. All we need are a couple of titles.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ies-2-mailbag/

the crew is taking over my aliens and are slowly dying unless Adam Brody saves the day
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Brody feeds the aliens his hooch and they all have, well, seizures
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I was a visitor of a message board dedicated to Alias and whenever a new episode title would come up someone would post the definition of the word (if it was a one word title mind you) and then we'd go off from there speculating.....

So for seizure.....

the act or an instance of seizing.

the state of being seized.

a taking possession of an item, property, or person legally or by force.

a sudden attack, as of epilepsy or some other disease.

So, maybe our team takes possession of something or someone? Or Destiny seizes from moving?
        ^sig made by Laura

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessJ88 View Post
          I was a visitor of a message board dedicated to Alias and whenever a new episode title would come up someone would post the definition of the word (if it was a one word title mind you) and then we'd go off from there speculating.....

So for seizure.....

the act or an instance of seizing.

the state of being seized.

a taking possession of an item, property, or person legally or by force.

a sudden attack, as of epilepsy or some other disease.

So, maybe our team takes possession of something or someone? Or Destiny seizes from moving?
          Been there, done that. Not exactly a fun experience. I also think that it's the least likely possibility.

I'm going with the Destiny gang, or someone else (possibly an enemy) taking possession of something.
          sigpic

Comment

Update:

Boris writes: “1) Who are the writers of the last episodes you give out in this post: 215: Seizure, 219: Blockade, 219: Blockade, and 220: Gauntlet? [...]”

Answers: 1) 215, Seizure – Remi Aubuchon, 216, The Hunt – Joseph Mallozzi, 217 – Robert Cooper script, 218 – Carl Binder script, 219, Blockade – Linda McGibney, 210, Gauntlet – Paul Mullie, [...]
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-iii-mailbag/

Comment

Young.

Him and his seizures/heart problems etc. Or Chloe could have one.......dear god who am I kidding this episode is going to be young focused
              Tst

Comment

Didn't JM say Young's seizures was just a result of getting a smack upside the head on his gate fly through?

Comment

I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem likely, didn't he have one in a flashback?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem likely, didn't he have one in a flashback?
                    No. That was what Ellie was referring to - just a scene transition and not a flashback.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Has that been confirmed? Seemed like a flashback to me...

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        Has that been confirmed? Seemed like a flashback to me...
                        It has been confirmed by JM in his blog.
                        sigpic

Comment

Major Update!

With word from producer John G. Lenic that the deals have been closed on those Atlantis alums, we can now move forward on the script, secure in the knowledge that both extra-special guest stars will actually be on hand to say the dialogue written for specifically for them. Great news for fans of the old series. There was a reluctance to move ahead with an SGA crossover, particularly on my part, because the feeling was it would step on the timing of the SGA movie, Stargate: Extinction, the events of which directly proceed the Atlantis series finale, Enemy at the Gate. But given the delay on the movie front and the ideal premise pitched out by Remi Aubuchon and Brad Wright, it was decided to go ahead with the crossover. Not a big deal, but it will require some changes to the Stargate: Extinction timeline which, in turn, will beg a host of questions, some of which will be answered in episode #15, some of which won’t…at least not right away:
                          Read the rest of the all-Atlantis blog entry here:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-announcement/

Comment

"Hey, I just noticed that even though I mentioned the deals had been closed, I didn’t reveal which characters would be putting in an appearance.

That’s because SyFy will be making the grand announcement when the time comes. Watch for it!"

OMG!! Awesome cant wait for Season 2 Trailers!!

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Do you think they'll announce the SGA cast members involved in this crossover at Comic-Con?
                              ^sig made by Laura

Comment

Working...
                              X