No announcement yet.

BSG Actors/Actresses in New Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Loved Tricia Helfer's new show KILLER WOMEN but it was AXED!! I was crushed!!
    sigpic

Comment

Katee Sackhoff has a lead support role in one of the best shows on TV the modern western Longmire.

Season 2 on DVD is only on pre-order and it ran in 2013 and season one (all I have seen) was excellent and she was great as a deputy sheriff.

I am actually surprised no one mentioned this her best role since Starbuck (24 not so much)

If you like "Justified" (It ain't fried its shake"n" bake) Longmire is even better (and i do like Justified a ton)

Wulfmann

Comment

Congrats to Grace Park again....for 5 years on Five-0!!!! And even better she gave birth to a new baby boy!! Double Congrats!!!! Grace is now known for being the iconic officer Kono of Five-0 than her other parts now...she is now part of the internationally loved 17 year old franchise. Aloha!!!!
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
        X