Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Hey Sanctuary - ans.
    I am a regular visitor of Sam / Jack Art thread and I was inspired by this topic to make this one, for Sanctuary Challenges.
    I hope that you don't mind me to start this topic.
    I think that we need some space for our artworks and for your challenges.

These chalenges are only for fun, there won't be any winner, any looser. We will only celebrate TV show Sanctuary and everything what belongs to it.

The rules of these challenges will be defined for every challenge. You have to respect rules about pictures which was defined by GTW mods. Please, keep it in your minds. Thanks.
    Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 01 September 2010, 05:38 AM.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

CHALLENGE 1

Theme : Helen Magnus
    Type : Avatars, Banners, Walls

You can submit three pictures per group ( 3 avatars, 3 banners, 3 walls ) if you want.
    You can submit your art into every group.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800
    Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 200 x 200
    Size of Banners : it is up to you

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 18th July ) and please, keep your art in one post.
    Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions. Let's just celebrate the awesomness of Helen.

Comment

Let's talk and discuss about Helen Magnus. Feel free to discuss about what ever you want.

Comment

yaaay you started a thread!
        well done Sammie

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          yaaay you started a thread!
          well done Sammie
          Do you like it ? I wasn't sure if you like it. I was afraid that you will be angry ...

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Do you like it ? I wasn't sure if you like it. I was afraid that you will be angry ...
            why would I be angry?
            it's an excellent idea.
            this way will be easier to keep track of our work without filling the thunk thread

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              why would I be angry?
              it's an excellent idea.
              this way will be easier to keep track of our work without filling the thunk thread
              Thank you, I was afraid that you won't like the name of this thread and so on .. But now I can see that you like it, so .. I AM HAPPY
              Do you have an idea about a topic ? Something with Helen ?

I have the first question. What quality do you like the most about Helen ?

Comment

since our first challenge is going to be about Helen I guess we could talk about her
                I have no idea what quality I like most about her. Probably the fact that she never gives up. She always works hard for her achievements.

and while we're speaking I'm trying to figure out what should I make for the challenge

what do you like the most about her?

Comment

Hi, I hope you do not mind to join you. Although with my attendance will be pretty bad. I would like to contribute on this topic, but unfortunately I have no image creation. But otherwise this is a good topic

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
                    Hi, I hope you do not mind to join you. Although with my attendance will be pretty bad. I would like to contribute on this topic, but unfortunately I have no image creation. But otherwise this is a good topic
                    WELCOME!!!!!!
                    I'm sure whatever you'll be able to do will be great

Comment

Sammie ? Great idea to made this thread ... You are genius ...
                      What quality I like the most about Helen ? Hmmmm ... you know it's kinda hard question ...
                      She is intelligent, she always tries to help, she never gives up ....
                      There is a lot more what I could say about her ... she is just too perfect ...

Leky ? Leky Kubíčková ? Am I right ?
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Martina:yes it is me, I've been here a long time.

targatelover4ever:Thank you for the welcome, but that I probably will not do much.-(

Comment

Martina:yes it is me, I've been here a long time.

targatelover4ever:Thank you for the welcome, but that I probably will not do much.-(
                          I haven't see you here but I know from FB ... sometimes you comment Sammie's posts .... and I also know that you blog right ?
                          and Welcome among us
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            I haven't see you here but I know from FB ... sometimes you comment Sammie's posts .... and I also know that you blog right ?
                            and Welcome among us
                            Oh, sorry. Yes, I am also on FB and I have the blog, which is now currently out of service. Because I do not have a computer so there's nothing quite and I'm sorry. I have broken a lot of stories and other things. And thank you for welcoming

Comment

Oh, sorry. Yes, I am also on FB and I have the blog, which is now currently out of service. Because I do not have a computer so there's nothing quite and I'm sorry. I have broken a lot of stories and other things. And thank you for welcoming
                              We are not SB or something like that ... I just know you I'm Martina Veľká guys around here call me Tina ...
                              Nice to have you here
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X