A New World (402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New World (402)

Carter and his fellow travelers begin to realize the startling implications of their return to Eureka — and of Dr. Grant’s unnerving appearance in their midst.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

sooooo

did kevin make the time travel to fix himself?

did Grant deliberately forget to give Jack the phone so he could travel?

did alison break the machine to keep Kevin?

or could someone else be behind it or is something else going on?

A very interesting reboot

joe has lost zane, jack has Tess, Alison has a 'fixed' child but she literally sacrificed job for family, Fargo gets to see just what he's capable of, so can Jo, she can move beyond Deputy into a leader of her own right
    so many unanswered questions
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No.
      Yes.
      No, but admitted to that she would if she had the chance.
      Something else went on.

And the rumormill has it Joe will be in a Romance with Fargo by the end of the season.

Comment

I probably missed it, but what is Allison's new position in this altered world?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Another awesome episode. I hope the whole season is as good as the first two episodes
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I probably missed it, but what is Allison's new position in this altered world?
            Director of medicine

Comment

she's no longer running GD but is the chief medical officer, so to speak.

they also implied that Fargo was less than sweet and nice...didn't tess say 'you never apologize for anything'?

I got the impression that fargo ran things rather bully and grumpy and 'i'm in charge, so there!!!!!' (the way any insecure person might act when put in a position of power, they keep you from questioning htem by keeping you on the defense)
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                And the rumormill has it Joe will be in a Romance with Fargo by the end of the season.
                Oh please no.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Jo, people, not Joe
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Another awesome episode. I hope the whole season is as good as the first two episodes
                    Agreed, but I wonder if they'll eventually send Dr. Grant back.

Comment

It doesn't sound like they are.

Makes me think a lot of sciences will be viewed/thought/understood differently. Unless all of Dr Grant's work was pre 1947.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Interesting episode, and while I really hate to be a downer, I'm not enjoying this new time line too much, the old time line was happier and a little more fun IMO.

That being said, it is still fun and I enjoy the show. I wonder how they're going to integrate Dr Grant into the show since he is so behind on technology and virtually has no identity since he supposedly died 50+ years ago.

Do you really think it was Kevin all along? How would he have known that Dr. Grant would come back and thus alter the time line? I'm still really curious what "big" changes to scientific discovery will exist with Dr. Grant being eliminated from history.

Kind of makes me think it may not be huge, some time movie I saw once said technologies are ready to be discovered so if you eliminate one person someone else will just discover it because it was ready to be discovered...if that makes sense. That movie/show explained it better...
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Everything seems better. Carter has Tess, Allison has Kevin, while Jo lost Zane she ultimately moved onto something more than just the Deputy, Fargo is the boss of GD and Henry is married. Everything seems better but I'm still expecting Russia to have won the Cold War, or communism to have taken over, perhaps WW3 started during the Cuban Missile Crisis. because Grant wasn't around to have invented some device that made things different.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Everything seems better. Carter has Tess, Allison has Kevin, while Jo lost Zane she ultimately moved onto something more than just the Deputy, Fargo is the boss of GD and Henry is married. Everything seems better but I'm still expecting Russia to have won the Cold War, or communism to have taken over, perhaps WW3 started during the Cuban Missile Crisis. because Grant wasn't around to have invented some device that made things different.
                            Let's look a little closer, I'm not sure it is that clear cut!
                            -Carter has Tess, but it has been implied their relationship had ended after realizing it didn't work between them. So that may not be so good for him with his memories of previous time line.
                            -Allison has Kevin (clearly better)
                            -Jo lost Zane, love of her life, does a better job make up for that? It wouldn't to me at all!
                            -Fargo has a better job, but is known as a jerk and lost his love interest as well
                            -Henry is married to a woman he doesn't know, although she does seem nice!
                            sigpic

Comment

Having the show take place in an alternate timeline than the previous three seasons is very interesting...i'm loving it!

Comment

Working...
                              X