Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Season 10 is a sure thing. Having Ben Browder on the show is a big plus and will surely boost ratings. He'll get a lot of Farscape fans to watch it, plus SG1 already has a very loyal fanbase as it is. Bringing him in will shake things up in a good way I'm sure character wise.

This is a very smart move on SCIFI's part. They missed the chance at putting Joe Flanigan on SG1 (he's awesome on Atlantis anyway), but having a more established figure on the SG1 team will be even better. Perhaps SG1 will catch up to Atlantis in the ratings.

Also, it would be weird to end on an odd number.

Comment

I think with adding new Characters into the show they are looking to do more than Season 10. I would be surprised if they didn't make it to atleast Season 15. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        I think they should approach Season Nine like a pilot.
        Since it is going to basically be a new show, in a sense that is what it will be.
        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully they approach it like Atlantis and take the time to make new character dynamics instead of introducing the new characters as obvious replacements.

Comment

Hopefully they approach it like Atlantis and take the time to make new character dynamics instead of introducing the new characters as obvious replacements.
            Very good point. I hope so as well. It's like they're slowly morphing SG-1 into a spin-off without ever ceasing production of the original show. I'm very curious to see if they can pull it off.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
              I know this is a big leep but would you guys like to have a season 10 I know that we have to wait and see about how season 9 goes but would you like to see stargate go to 10 or finsh at 9 .
              Frell yeah. I just wanna see some unfinished arcs finished and get some answers.

Comment

Can they do that? You mean like that Farscape guy?

Comment

Yeah, and Claudia Black and the inevitable new commander of the SGC. They don't have to do much, just make sure that all the cast have a strong dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                    I think Season 10 is a sure thing. Having Ben Browder on the show is a big plus and will surely boost ratings. He'll get a lot of Farscape fans to watch it, plus SG1 already has a very loyal fanbase as it is. Bringing him in will shake things up in a good way I'm sure character wise.

This is a very smart move on SCIFI's part. They missed the chance at putting Joe Flanigan on SG1 (he's awesome on Atlantis anyway), but having a more established figure on the SG1 team will be even better. Perhaps SG1 will catch up to Atlantis in the ratings.

Also, it would be weird to end on an odd number.
                    Yeah it would. But what sucks is with stargate down in australia is the channel its shown on they keep taking if off a couple of weeks and they keep on moving the time slot. Stargate definalty be more popular in aus if they would stop moving it around.
                    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                    X