Sith vs Jedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sith vs Jedi

I was woundering who is everyone's favorite between the Jedi or the Sith?

The reason i ask is having played all the games and watched all the movies for so long i have found game wise i make a better Sith than Jedi

Who realy is more powerfull?
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

The Sith.

The Darkside is quicker power and it is the Force unleashed. The only problem is that the Sith (or Darksiders in general) tend to get overconfident and do to much infighting which is why the Jedi end up winning in the end. Not because the Lightside is more powerful.

As for which character I like out of the two sides the most?

Darth Revan. He is the only Sith to actually kick butt and not lose to the opposing side. He was only defeated because he was betrayed and had his mind wiped by the Force. Had Malic not betrayed him, the galaxy would be ruled by the Sith Empire.

Comment

I prefer Dark Jedi. Picking no side for Jedi or Sith, only out for personal wealth and power
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I'm a big fan of Sith too. They always kick ass up until a convenient plot point lol
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
          The Sith.

The Darkside is quicker power and it is the Force unleashed. The only problem is that the Sith (or Darksiders in general) tend to get overconfident and do to much infighting which is why the Jedi end up winning in the end. Not because the Lightside is more powerful.

As for which character I like out of the two sides the most?

Darth Revan. He is the only Sith to actually kick butt and not lose to the opposing side. He was only defeated because he was betrayed and had his mind wiped by the Force. Had Malic not betrayed him, the galaxy would be ruled by the Sith Empire.
          Maybe they get overconfident and try to do too much because they believe the dark side is really more powerful when it's not?

All I know is at the end of the day, the Jedi have dominated the galaxy far more than the Sith.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            Maybe they get overconfident and try to do too much because they believe the dark side is really more powerful when it's not?

All I know is at the end of the day, the Jedi have dominated the galaxy far more than the Sith.
            I think that's too difficult to call. Perhaps the greatest ambition of Dark Siders, ambition, is also their greatest weakness. Countless times it's meant that their great achievements were torn asunder by internal strife.

And by the same token, once the Rule of Two was implemented, it meant a limit to the amount of ambition that the Dark Side could collectively undertake--despite the apparent resolution to the 'greatest weakness' of the Dark Side doctrines.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The jedi always win at the end, so do you want to be on the losing side? I sure as hell don't. From the movie standpoint, it's destiny for the Jedi to overcome the evil of the Sith.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                Revan works both ways though. As a Sith leader with access to an unlimited source of ships, he was able to cripple the Old Republic before Malik turned against him, but as a Jedi, half the man he formerly was, he was able to beat Malik while destroying the Star Forge and save the Old Republic (using the canon/lightside ending).

--

I don't think that one side is necessarily stronger than the other. I believe that the Jedi are generally the more powerful of the two sides because they spend their lives dedicated to mastering the force and their skills with a lightsaber. Sith learn a few tricks like choking people to death and force lightning then get delusions of grandeur before getting their asses kicked by a better trained and superior numbered Jedi force.

Episode III is a good example of this. Obi Wan is able to use his Jedi training to go one on one with Anakin, but Anakin being more powerful doesn't give Obi-Wan any type of edge. Throw in Sith delusions of grandeur and Anakin ends up a piece of nice crispy bacon. If I had to pick a stronger side, I'd pick the middle, Gray. Someone who's not light nor dark, someone who can master both sides.

When it comes to the games, I sadly find myself following the Jedi path, so much so I hardly even notice it. That said, it could be due to my dislike of replaying crap games so if the game turns out bad, I'd at least want to see the canon ending.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  Revan works both ways though. As a Sith leader with access to an unlimited source of ships, he was able to cripple the Old Republic before Malik turned against him, but as a Jedi, half the man he formerly was, he was able to beat Malik while destroying the Star Forge and save the Old Republic (using the canon/lightside ending).

--

I don't think that one side is necessarily stronger than the other. I believe that the Jedi are generally the more powerful of the two sides because they spend their lives dedicated to mastering the force and their skills with a lightsaber. Sith learn a few tricks like choking people to death and force lightning then get delusions of grandeur before getting their asses kicked by a better trained and superior numbered Jedi force.

Episode III is a good example of this. Obi Wan is able to use his Jedi training to go one on one with Anakin, but Anakin being more powerful doesn't give Obi-Wan any type of edge. Throw in Sith delusions of grandeur and Anakin ends up a piece of nice crispy bacon. If I had to pick a stronger side, I'd pick the middle, Gray. Someone who's not light nor dark, someone who can master both sides.

When it comes to the games, I sadly find myself following the Jedi path, so much so I hardly even notice it. That said, it could be due to my dislike of replaying crap games so if the game turns out bad, I'd at least want to see the canon ending.
                  The middle force that would be the Jedi/Sith apperentace on the Force Unleashed he neaither good or bad i can see how being in the middle is good but you can still be swayed by the light or the dark
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                  X