• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Hunt" (216) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Joe Mallozzi
    Director: ?

---

And we have a new episode title! Well, two actually:

The rest of the day was spent yakking about Carl’s first draft of Hope, episode #14, my outline for The Hunt, episode #16, and whether or not Radio, episode #18, still worked given the preceding episode.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...anora-rob-san/

This episode was only mentioned once before:

What a difference an idea makes. I’d been spinning my wheels on my latest story, trying to find that elusive through-line that would tie all its narrative elements together – and then, yesterday, I found it. Or, more appropriately, it was presented to me by fellow Exec. Producer Brad Wright. And, just like that, the pieces of the puzzle finally fell into place. Well, more or less. I’m still missing some corner pieces and portions of the sky on the upper left, but I’m in much better shape. Today, I put together a preliminary beat sheet which I’ve started to flesh out. I aim to have a reading document ready for early next week. Have to say, I am very excited about this episode – probably more excited than I’ve been for an episode since Atlantis season 5′s Remnants.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/

This is where Greer finally snaps going on a violent rampage destruction and we must hunt him down
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Or, Greer hunts the crew down.

Comment

Hunt out a traitor in the ranks

OR

Hunt out a lifeform on a planet that has significant benefits to the crew/ship - against time, naturally.
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting title.. hmmm

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I think this has something to do with the LA... just sayin.
            sigpic

Comment

Kill or be killed with some impossible to kill alien beast...
              sigpic

Comment

I hope that after this episode the crew will have enough meat to eat.
                sigpic

Comment

im hoping for a hunting for food ep. greer fighting a alien bear
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Anyway, I’m back home and somewhat relaxed. While my salmon roasts, I’ll take a moment to update this blog and let you know I’ve gone to script on episode #16, The Hunt. I’m blazing along and, after two days, have already hit the bottom of page one! At this rate, I’ll be finished well before we get a Day 1 Mix of the finished episode.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...otto-stressed/
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Greer hunting down the scientists who stole his flamethrower for giggles.
                      Tst

Comment

Zounds! Great progress today on my first draft of episode #16, The Hunt. After a week and a half, I’ve almost finished the Tease.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...wn-with-steve/
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Maybe an alien creature starts to hunt them down while exploreing a planet...

Comment

The people from Destiny are going to hunt some dangerous green aliens, who were comming in ugly, big Spaceships trying to take them.

The thought of a hunting just to get meat, frightens me a bit. I mean, who really wants to eat aliens?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                              The people from Destiny are going to hunt some dangerous green aliens, who were comming in ugly, big Spaceships trying to take them.

The thought of a hunting just to get meat, frightens me a bit. I mean, who really wants to eat aliens?
                              Maybe its a Lisa Park episode. It'd be a whole different type of hunting then.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X