This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia's Government Overthrow!!!

As of 9:30 this morning the Deptuy prime Minister Julia Gillard of Australia as challeneged the Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and Won. We now have our first female Prime Minister.

Chat about it here! Julia Gillard makes her first on screen appearance as the new prime minister of Australia at 11:00
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

so is this a good thing or a bad thing? can i still move to Australia?
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      so is this a good thing or a bad thing? can i still move to Australia?
      Its an awesome thing

Comment

Good for some... I'm A Liberal, but i don't like tony Abbott. I'm proud we have our first female prime Minister... shes going to have to do something quick about this Mining tax tho
        sigpic

Comment

So....now there's a ginger on the international politics stage? God help us all!

Spoiler:
          <3 gingers
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yup.. there will be a federal election soonish they are not sure when but this morning at 9:00 they had an in house vote within the party, but before they could vote Kevin Rudd had pulled out, so automatically became Prime Minister and The Deputy Prime Minister is Wayne Swan.. Its 11:00 now so i'm looking foward to hearing what she has to say.
            sigpic

Comment

Someone needs to hand Rudd a tissue.

Comment

poor guyu.. you cna't help but feel a littlle sorry for him.. he's whole party over threw him... atlesat he's making a bit of a joke out of it and not crying in the corner lol
                sigpic

Comment

true, good to see he had a bit of humour.
                  now waiting to see Julia.

Comment

he wasn't a bad prime minister, he had some good projects, but alot of things he promised he didn't deliever, we are still waitiing for an update for our hospitals where i live in QLD, things like that...
                    sigpic

Comment

Labor, Liberal the both suck, so do pretty much all other parties.. what we need is an extreme right wing regime...

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        Labor, Liberal the both suck, so do pretty much all other parties.. what we need is an extreme right wing regime...
                        Someone tried that once, it didn't work out terribly well.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

[QUOTEo=DigiFlunid;11640366]Someone tried that once, it didn't work out terribly well.[/QUOTE]

i assume you mean the nazis? did you know they were the ONLY political party to deliver on waht they promised.....they promised genocide, but they delivered on it and thats what counts...

Comment

Well she's just been sworn in!.....
                            sigpic

Comment

She had a good speech Good to see a new PM, the next few months will be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X