Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prisoners

Hi there i am new to this so here goes.

I dont know if anyone else noticed but there did not seem to be any Marines taken.
    In one of the last scenes where they removed the civilians. there only seemed to be Air Force Officers.
    I would guess that they have been ordered to protect Rush.
    I could be wrong, anyone elses got some thoughts on the matter.

as i understand it, rush was only with brody, the marines were elsewhere being captured.

Comment

The new LA leader ordered that all the military personnel be put in one room and killed. So that's where they all are, with the exception of Scott and Greer.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
        The new LA leader ordered that all the military personnel be put in one room and killed. So that's where they all are, with the exception of Scott and Greer.
        Except there are only 9 people there when there should be about 10-20 more.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

I think there is a counter offensive coming.

Comment

It's probably just production issues. Couldn't or didn't want to get all the extras in.
            These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

They are all slightly off camera apparently

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                Oh please don't tell me the plan for next season is Tau'ri officers and Lucian Alliance troopers

Comment

Working...
                X