This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DigiFluid Super Fan Club Thread!

After not finding a thread for this stand up guy, I figured I'd start one myself.

So cheers to Digifluid!

Your dedication to the star wars subforum, and your awesome posts over the years have inspired millions of stargate fans!

*Holds up a glass!*

But In all honesty, this thread should have been made years ago!

Spoiler:
    *notes... I'm only partly drunk... and awake at 4am.*

holds up a glass of chemically inoffensive cyber-booze in DigiFluid's direction!
    Well deserved!
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Oh great not another one

Is thier hidden message behind that broken heart icon
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well I've heard of worse ideas than a DigiFluid House of Worship... like Scientology.

And Jel's just bitter no one will ever make him a fan club.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Well I've heard of worse ideas than a DigiFluid House of Worship... like Scientology.

And Jel's just bitter no one will ever make him a fan club.
          I already have one

Back when not every little poster had one
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I already have one

Oh really? Did you create another account so it could be created, or did you hold people at gunpoint over the internet?
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Oh really? Did you create another account so it could be created, or did you hold people at gunpoint over the internet?
              Neither. Another person created purely on his own
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Neither. Another person created purely on his own
                So... time travel?

Nah, let's drop this line of jokes. This is a DigiFluid thread dammit.

Comment

I especially like the broken heart thread icon
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So... time travel?

Nah, let's drop this line of jokes. This is a DigiFluid thread dammit.
                    Alright. Lets talks his denial to the fact that Voyager and Enterprise are canon.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Enterprise is canon in the alternate universe. Keep up

Also:

I already have one

Little poster? Been here 3 years longer than you have, bub
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Enterprise is canon in the alternate universe. Keep up

Also:

Little poster? Been here 3 years longer than you have, bub
                        I can't. I like to pretend Star Trek 2009 doesn't exist

That wasn't really meant to be directed at you just how the fanclub threads clutter up Off Topic with some of them about people who are barely members
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

That wasn't really meant to be directed at you just how the fanclub threads clutter up Off Topic with some of them about people who are barely members
                          Like mine! I plan to let it die for a few years.

Comment

Fair, on both counts.

Though, due to my admittedly abrasive style, I foresee this as being one of the shortest-lived fan clubs out there

Comment

Though, due to my admittedly abrasive style, I foresee this as being one of the shortest-lived fan clubs out there.
                              Well if you want to play it that way, I'm off to join Scientology!

This is all your fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X