Kate Hewlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Hewlett

For those who are interested. Kate Hewlett (David Hewlett's sister who also played Rodney's sister in SGA for a few eps.)has just set up her own website where fans can get her stuff like CD's and Autographed photos. Can check out her website here:

http://katekit.com/
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    For those who are interested. Kate Hewlett (David Hewlett's sister who also played Rodney's sister in SGA for a few eps.)has just set up her own website where fans can get her stuff like CD's and Autographed photos. Can check out her website here:

http://katekit.com/
    Cool. Thanks.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Cool. Thanks.
      Yeh I got one of her albums earlier today off of there. Plan on downloading and listening to it when I get home. What I did was just made a donation to her stage project and that gave me the ability to download the album "Swear Jar" as a bonus! Always love being able to support the actors that are not as well known.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Just discovered one (meaning me) needs to be patient for the order to take hold and process. But it finally did.

Comment

Just listened to her album "Swearing Jar" last night that I got yesterday. Most of the songs are shorter but she has a really really good voice!

Didn't get the other album yet.

So if you love Kate and want to support her, then feel free to check out her site.

Comment

Working...
          X