Cos and TJ sitting in a tree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cos and TJ sitting in a tree...

I will freely admit that I may be way off base here, but when Cos walked into sickbay (or the temp sickbay) and asked if he could help I got a sudden suspicion that should he survive and be one of the few "friendly" LA members who will remain on the ship (which is how I think it will end) then he and TJ would end up having a romantic storyline.

I think it may be because I have watched so many tv shows where romantic rivals are introduced for the sake of drama that I can spot them right at the start, and given that he was a) new, b) the right age, and c) sympathetic yet still from the "wrong side of the tracks" he filled all the basic criteria.

After all, if TJ loses the baby, Young shuts her out to deal with his own pain and maybe even tries to reconcile with his wife now that she's single again, and he is still on the ship, not trying to kill anyone and in fact working with her as a nurse (maybe he even saves her life) then is it so unrealistic?

Or have I been watching too many teen dramas?

Heap on scorn if you wish, but I shall expect an apology thread if I turn out to be right!
    "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

i personally can see tj with varro
    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, first-time poster poster here

Actually I think it's more probable that Varro and TJ will end up together. The guy didn't after all treat her like the rest of the LA did. That could be because she saved his life, but I think Varro (and probably Cos, too) are somewhat of the "good guys" in the LA and will side with the crew if Darric (if that's the bald guy's name) is left in charge for to long.
      Maybe TJ will blame Young for the death of her baby, maybe she'll say he didn't do enough to save her and decide to be with Varro instead, which will make Young even more emo than he is now
      Anyways... Those are my speculations

Comment

Not so sure about any romantic entanglements just yet, but I really hope that the characters of Cos and Varro stay around for a while, as they seemed like "good guys" and might be very interesting to have around.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

FYI bald LA dudes name is Dannic not Darric.

Comment

It could be possible they hook up, but what isn't? I liked Cos and Varro very much, because I like the actor. He played Kyrik and Odai Ventrell very well and by the looks he's doing the samen with Varro. I'll hope they keep him (and Cos) alive and give him much more than 1 episode, instead of his other Stargate characters which only got one episode.
            sigpic

Comment

I think Kiva and Ray will have a lesbian love child. That is if Kiva makes it. I bet Kiva could drive an 18 wheeler just like a man.
              Last edited by fmbchris; 13 June 2010, 05:49 AM. Reason: misspelled word
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fmbchris View Post
                I think Kiva and Ray will have a lesbian love child. That is if Kiva makes it. I bet Kiva could drive an 18 wheeler just like a man.
                Its Wray, and I think Kiva won't make it, (just my opinion, but we will just have to wait till September 28)

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                  Its Wray, and I think Kiva won't make it, (just my opinion, but we will just have to wait till September 28)
                  Sorry about my poor spelling General.
                  sigpic

Comment

Its alright Sergeant, just don't do it again or you will face Court Martial

Comment

it's ok i'll just give him extra duty shifts in the mess. becker likes the help
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Why is it whenever a man or woman is mildly nice to another man/woman it's "Oh they should get together!" "SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!"

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp View Post
                          I will freely admit that I may be way off base here, but when Cos walked into sickbay (or the temp sickbay) and asked if he could help I got a sudden suspicion that should he survive and be one of the few "friendly" LA members who will remain on the ship (which is how I think it will end) then he and TJ would end up having a romantic storyline.

I think it may be because I have watched so many tv shows where romantic rivals are introduced for the sake of drama that I can spot them right at the start, and given that he was a) new, b) the right age, and c) sympathetic yet still from the "wrong side of the tracks" he filled all the basic criteria.

After all, if TJ loses the baby, Young shuts her out to deal with his own pain and maybe even tries to reconcile with his wife now that she's single again, and he is still on the ship, not trying to kill anyone and in fact working with her as a nurse (maybe he even saves her life) then is it so unrealistic?

Or have I been watching too many teen dramas?

Heap on scorn if you wish, but I shall expect an apology thread if I turn out to be right!
                          no scorn, I thought that too - not shipping of course - but we're not dealing with some mindless criminal thug type. I think those LA guys were affected that TJ would try so hard to save their lives, and that it didn't matter to her that they were the enemy. I;m hoping he survives too
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Zkyire View Post
                            Why is it whenever a man or woman is mildly nice to another man/woman it's "Oh they should get together!" "SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!"
                            I'm not shipping TJ and Varro, I'm not really a shipper. but I can see it as a possibillity. I'd actually perfer that to any other ship on the show now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not going to happen i hope, Im a TJ/Young shipper
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X