Greer had the shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer had the shot!

I believe Young made an error when he didn't give Greer the order to shoot Kiva.
    sigpic

Originally posted by fmbchris View Post
    I believe Young made an error when he didn't give Greer the order to shoot Kiva.
    young is making a lot of mstakes during this situation
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Then all the hostages would have died. Probably including TJ.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

And have all those hostages die. Doesn't seem like a smart idea
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

And they would have been in the exact same scenario that they are now.

Comment

In all fairness, a gunfight then could have killed Young, TJ, Greer in addition to whoever stormed the room after the first shot was fired. Sometimes, discretion really is the better part of valour.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
              And they would have been in the exact same scenario that they are now.
              Most likely, yes.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                Then all the hostages would have died. Probably including TJ.
                No way, since the hostages are their bargaining ship, but probably a couple. It wouldn't have accomplished anything for our crew.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                  No way, since the hostages are their bargaining ship, but probably a couple. It wouldn't have accomplished anything for our crew.
                  Kiva said the hostages were ordered to be killed if she was killed on the exchange
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Greer had the shot to take out Kiva, probably themselves, and all of the hostages, so yeah Young did the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Kiva said the hostages were ordered to be killed if she was killed on the exchange
                      She did say that.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Kiva is too awesome to be shot...dead

Comment

Ok! so yo all think the Air Force would have come up on the short end of that fight.. I only saw one gun drawn on the LA side. Who has the better training? The US Air Force or a bunch of x slaves?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok! so yo all think the Air Force would have come up on the short end of that fight.. I only saw one gun drawn on the LA side. Who has the better training? The US Air Force or a bunch of x slaves?
                            You can't underestimate the Lucian Alliance's training. The Air Force people likely have a more technical training, but the LA guys are soldiers without mercy or morals retraining them which makes them a much much bigger threat. I don't think Kiva chose the newest of her men to join her on Destiny, it's pretty safe to think she'd have competent people with her for such an important mission.

Comment

And by the way, had Greer fired a single shot, it's likely that nobody in that corridor would have survived and all the hostages in the gate room would have been history. Had he fired, the whole situation would have gone to hell and it would have been a bloodbath. Good thing Young didn't tell him to fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X