Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Stargate Program "Project" is real!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Program "Project" is real!!

"In the late 1970s the U.S. Military did something extraordinarily, a group of top soldiers started to investigate whether the mind could be used as a weapon. Among them was retired U.S. Army Colonel Dr. John Alexander. The military started a top secret operation called the Stargate Project, its mission, to harness paranormal powers for military use. Some soldiers felt they had experienced the paranormal, while advancing through the jungles of Vietnam. They called it point man central, John Alexander investigated psychokinesis, the ability to move objects just by thinking, his experimentation started with spoon bending. At this top secret secession, a psychic was asked to demonstrate the power of the mind. Alexander focused his unit's time and resources into learning psychokinesis. Amazingly, it wasn't long until he got results. Encouraged by their success Alexander and General Stubblebine, started programs to train soldiers to use other paranormal powers like remote viewing. The Russians had built a huge concrete structure on the White Sea in the Arctic Circle, but U.S. intelligence had no idea what it was for. Alexander asked remote viewer Number 1, Joe McMonagle, to use his psychic powers to see inside. Unknown to the U.S. the Russians had developed a new class of submarine, the largest in the world with multiple titanium pressure hulls. Was this result an incredible stroke of luck, a coincidence, did the military application of psychic mind power payoff. There's usually a pretty simple explanation of an extraordinary event, Jim Underdown (Executive Director for the Center for Inquiry, Founder of The Independent Investigations Group) has devoted his life to testing claims of paranormal powers. The Center for Inquiry invites people to prove their powers in a scientifically acceptable testing environment. In fact Underdown believes their claimed powers has more to do with magic, than with the supernatural. Skeptic investigator and magician Mark Edward (Investigator & Trained Mentalist) believes he knows how spoon bending is done, he feels that has nothing to do with paranormal powers. Mark is a magician so he can't tell us how it is done. But one version goes that the spoon is already bent, but Mark is hiding it behind his fingers, Mark has a false handle which he pinches to look like it is straight. Releasing his grip makes the false handle drop which looks like the handle is bending, when Mark shows us the bent spoon he is actually diverting attention away from the fact he's pocketing the false handle. For Jim Underdown most claims of paranormal ability claim that research by the U.S. Army are a hoax. So did the military waste millions of tax dollars on paranormal research or have they already proved in the lab that the human mind does indeed have extraordinary powers over matter. In the 1970s its alleged that the U.S. Army carried out research into how psychic powers could be used in combat. After 9/11 the U.S. Military restarted it's research." - Source, Discovery Channel show Weird or What? Episode Mind Control War

I always knew that the Stargate Program "Project" was real, but it isn't what I or probably anyone expected. Yes most of this gibberish but the main point is the Stargate "Program" Project is real!!

Best of luck to them. never ceases to amaze me what governments are prepared to do and spend money on.

Comment

It got exposed in the 1990s and the CIA wound up eating a lot of crow in the press. Still the guy who bilked American taxpayers ran it claims it worked better than spy satellites.

Comment

So is this like that film, "The men who stare at goats?"

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

i want puddle jumpers to be real
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

i want puddle jumpers to be real
            sorry about it being so long, I typed it out as I was watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaSlayer View Post
              So is this like that film, "The men who stare at goats?"
              It was a book first, not bad but one sided.

Comment

Should I, or would some one else like to, start a slow clap?
                Last edited by Flyboy; 11 June 2010, 03:04 AM.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                  Should I, or would some one else like to, start a slow clap?
                  Here you go

Comment

Damm it you beat me to it!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Working...
                    X