Clone Wars Adventures !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone Wars Adventures !

"Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced the development of Clone Wars Adventures, a free-to-play, action packed virtual world for fans of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated television series on Cartoon Network..."

"Focused on creating a fun and safe online environment for kids and families, Clone Wars Adventures offers exciting minigames, dynamic activities, lively social events and thousands of customization options. Players can even battle it out with friends alongside iconic Star Wars characters like Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Ahsoka Tano."

"Clone Wars Adventures is the ultimate destination for fans of The Clone Wars series and will bring the action and excitement of the show to players online so they can experience the The Clone Wars universe firsthand" said John Smedley, president of Sony Online Entertainment. "We've worked with LucasArts and Lucasfilm to create a virtual world that is seamlessly integrated with the TV series and a true extension of the show. It's also just flat-out fun to play."

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures - E3 2010: Sneak Peek Interview

I'm really interested in this... because it's free for the most part!

I can't wait to test it out. Sure, it doesn't look all that great... but the combat actually looks really good. I like what I see with the space battles.

What do you guys think? Just because it's geared towards kids and free, doesn't mean it will be bad.

Last edited by Alan Wake; 05 June 2010, 01:26 AM.

Since this is Sony will this be on the PS3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
      Since this is Sony will this be on the PS3 ?
      I think this is only geared for the PC... but then again I'm not really sure.

Comment

Interesting.... I certainly hope it'll be better than current Clone Wars video games.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Interesting.... I certainly hope it'll be better than current Clone Wars video games.

Comment

Working...
          X