Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telford (no spoilers for 1.20 or beyond, please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford (no spoilers for 1.20 or beyond, please)

So now Telford is aboard Destiny.

What are we guessing his odds are? Does he survive, and LDP joins the cast of the show? Or does he die?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Recurring simliar to Ming Na's character in S2. I don't think they will kill him
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      So now Telford is aboard Destiny.

What are we guessing his odds are? Does he survive, and LDP joins the cast of the show? Or does he die?
      he'll be around as recurring he and scott will probably be leading the off world missions
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think it is 50/50 on whether or not he survives Part 2 next week.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'd be surprised if they killed him off, at least any time soonish. I suspect they'll keep him around for additional pressure on Young. He'll be useful for story lines which involve Wray wanting to use him to gain control of Destiny by splitting the military. I look for James to defect to Telford.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Recurring simliar to Ming Na's character in S2. I don't think they will kill him
            That'd be my guess.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I think he'll hang around.... LDPs tweets about being on set for S2.
              sigpic

Comment

They've kept him around this long, I think he'll end up surviving. The odd thing is I'm excited about it, I have really despised his character to this point in the show but all the sudden I hope they keep LDP.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  I don't think that means a lot in itself, the show's been pretty liberal in its use of flashbacks and hallucinations.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    It could just mean that Telford gets killed off in episode one...

I would hope he hangs around longer.

regards,
                    G.
                    Last edited by Gollumpus; 05 June 2010, 02:27 PM.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      I don't think that means a lot in itself, the show's been pretty liberal in its use of flashbacks and hallucinations.
                      but telford flashbacks wouldn't really service the story in season 2 we already know why he wants to be on destiny and how we betrayed earth. the only logical conclusion is that he's now a member of the destiny crew

Comment

The thread title asks everyone not to spoil it with S2 information, spoiler tags would be appropriate...I read them, but a lot of people in this thread likely don't.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          but telford flashbacks wouldn't really service the story in season 2 we already know why he wants to be on destiny and how we betrayed earth. the only logical conclusion is that he's now a member of the destiny crew
                          That's awfully limited, I'm ashamed of you PA

It doesn't have to be related to why he wants to be on Destiny (though that could still use more fleshing out IMO). It could be for any number of things; expanding on the time spent at Icarus (they are filming in New Mexico again), maybe Young being haunted by what Telford might've done with Emily, perhaps some of the Destiny crew reminiscing over their social relationship with him. Any number of things. This is fiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            The thread title asks everyone not to spoil it with S2 information, spoiler tags would be appropriate...I read them, but a lot of people in this thread likely don't.
                            im speculating

Comment

It's hard to say at this point, although I hope he stays, I really see no hope.
                              Tst

Comment

Working...
                              X