No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that was tough. But enjoyable. I racked my brain for a good 30 minutes trying to remember and figure them out. I'll be lucky if I got half of them correct.

Riker most likely would have been killed if he accepted the Captaincy of which Starship? no idea

Data was scrutinized by his second in command when he once Captained which Starship?
    Spoiler:
    USS Sutherland. that 1rst officer was racist against androids

Which Federation Starship was named after a famous Dr. "I presume ?
    Spoiler:
    USS Livingston clever brother Fifth

What Federation Starship was taken over after its Captain and First officer were brainwashed?
    Spoiler:
    USS Riley

What is the name of the Federation Hospital-ship we got a future glimpse of?
    Spoiler:
    USS Patuer that Dr, Crusher Captained

What Federation Starship was fitted with Trans-Warp engines and refit with warp engines after they failed? no idea

What Federation Starship was once lost for 90 years only to be saved and put back into service?
    Spoiler:
    USS Bacarat

Comment

Great Quiz brother Fifth. You always come up with some tough, yet great questions. You are the Trek Trivia Master my friend.

1) Riker most likely would have been killed if he accepted the Captaincy of which Starship?
      Spoiler:
      That would have to be the USS Lexington, which was destroyed by the Borg at Wolf 359.

2) Data was scrutinized by his second in command when he once Captained which Starship?
      Spoiler:
      That would be the USS Sutherland, who Data badgered Picard to give him a shot as Captain, and who Lt. Cmdr. Hobson questioned every choice Data made.

3) Which Federation Starship was named after a famous Dr. "I presume"?
      Spoiler:
      That would be the USS Livingston "I presume" lolol

4) What Federation Starship was taken over after its Captain and First officer were brainwashed?
      Spoiler:
      That would be the USS Reliant, who Kahn and crew took over.

5)What is the name of the Federation Hospital-ship we got a future glimpse of?
      Spoiler:
      That would be the USS Pasteur, who Beverly Crusher was Captain of at the end of the 24th century (as seen in the TNG finale All Good Things ...)

6) What Federation Starship was fitted with Trans-Warp engines then refit with warp engines after they failed?
      Spoiler:
      You got me there.

7) What Federation Starship was once lost for 90 years only to be saved and put back into service?
      Spoiler:
      That would be the USS Bozeman, who was saved by the Enterprise-D from a recurring time loop.
      The USS Defiant Rocks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Good set of questions Brother Fifth.

1) Riker most likely would have been killed if he accepted the Captaincy of which Starship ?
        Spoiler:
        Melbourne

2) Data was scrutinized by his second in command when he once Captained which Starship ?
        Spoiler:
        Sutherland

3) Which Federation Starship was named after a famous Dr. "I presume" ?
        Spoiler:
        Livingston

4) What Federation Starship was taken over after its Captain and First officer were brainwashed ?
        Spoiler:
        Reliant

5) What is the name of the Federation Hospital-ship we got a future glimpse of ?
        Spoiler:
        Pasteur

6) What Federation Starship was once fitted with Trans-Warp engines and then refit with standard warp engines after they failed ?
        Spoiler:
        Excelsior

7) What Federation Starship was once lost for 90 years only to be saved and put back into service ?
        Spoiler:
        Bozeman
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          1) Riker most likely would have been killed if he accepted the Captaincy of which Starship ?
          Spoiler:
          USS Drake

2) Data was scrutinized by his second in command when he once Captained which Starship ?
          Spoiler:
          USS Sutherland.

3) Which Federation Starship was named after a famous Dr. "I presume" ?
          Spoiler:
          USS Livingston

4) What Federation Starship was taken over after its Captain and First officer were brainwashed ?
          I'm stumped.
          5) What is the name of the Federation Hospital-ship we got a future glimpse of ?
          Spoiler:
          USS Pasteur

6) What Federation Starship was once fitted with Trans-Warp engines and then refit with standard warp engines after they failed ?
          Spoiler:
          USS Excelsior

7) What Federation Starship was once lost for 90 years only to be saved and put back into service ?
          Spoiler:
          USS Bozeman

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
            The Federation Starship mini-Quiz
            Spoiler:
            1. USS Lexington (destroyed by the Borg)
            2. USS Sutherland (Commander Hobson ie. the jerk!)
            3. USS Livingston (lol)
            4. USS Reliant (Kaaaaahn!!!)
            5. USS Pasteur ("give me warp 14")
            6. ???
            7. ???
            I drew a blank on the last 2, but I think I nailed the rest. Great Quiz as always brother Fifth. That one was tough.

Comment

Bashir and O'Brien are known for doing numerous recerational activities with one another during DS9's history, but what recerational activity did Odo quite like doing with O'Brien?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Bashir and O'Brien are known for doing numerous recerational activities with one another during DS9's history, but what recerational activity did Odo quite like doing with O'Brien?
                Spoiler:
                Kayaking. It's also one of my favorite activities. I wish I had more time and opportunities for it though.
                sigpic

Comment

Let's play some Trivia Tag - (no spoiler tag necessary) whoever answers it correctly has to give another semi-related Trivia Question. This one is fairly easy ....

What rather famous battle-holosuite program did Worf suggest to Miles and Julian that they alter to change the outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                    Let's play some Trivia Tag - (no spoiler tag necessary) whoever answers it correctly has to give another semi-related Trivia Question. This one is fairly easy ....
                    What a great idea. I'm game!

What rather famous battle-holosuite program did Worf suggest to Miles and Julian that they alter to change the outcome? = That would be the Battle of the Alamo - Where Worf couldn't really understand why O'Brien and Bashir would reenact a battle knowing they were going to lose and be killed. So he suggested an different outcome to the battle by adjusting the holosuite program. LOL

So here's my question ---
                    What was the name of Bond-type character that O'Brien played in Bashir's holosuite program?
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                      What a great idea. I'm game!

What rather famous battle-holosuite program did Worf suggest to Miles and Julian that they alter to change the outcome? = That would be the Battle of the Alamo - Where Worf couldn't really understand why O'Brien and Bashir would reenact a battle knowing they were going to lose and be killed. So he suggested an different outcome to the battle by adjusting the holosuite program. LOL

So here's my question ---
                      What was the name of Bond-type character that O'Brien played in Bashir's holosuite program?
                      O'Brien played Falcon. In which episode did Bashir's holosuite program become the means to save the DS9 senior staff from losing their transporter patterns?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        O'Brien played Falcon. In which episode did Bashir's holosuite program become the means to save the DS9 senior staff from losing their transporter patterns?
                        What the....! I came into this thread and there's a question I can answer!

Our Man Bashir

I can't really get involved with this thread sadly, since my recall of Trek trivia knowledge is no longer as good as it was in my younger days! The questions are too hard for me to make any meaningful contribution since all of you regulars are too knowledgeable. I just wanted to say I do like wandering in and give it a go for myself though and feel very happy when I can answer a couple.

So with that I'll give my one and only contribution because I thought of this episode the other day from a couple of conversations in the Superior thread a while back. It's just too easy for you I know!

Whose secret was Kestra, and why?

Comment

Kestra was Lwaxana Troi's secret. Kestra was her first child and she died due to a horrible drowning accident.

who was Lwaxana's memorable "butler"?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            What the....! I came into this thread and there's a question I can answer!
                            lol hi there Lady Kris, it's great to see you as always. Good question by the way. And don't afraid of frequenting this thread and adding your 2 cents. Us fellow GW peep's from the DS9 superior thread know of your Star Trek prowess.
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              who was Lwaxana's memorable "butler"?
                              That would be the giant yet silent Mr. Homm played by Carel Struycken, who also played Lurch in the modern Adam's Family movies.

My Question:
                              Name the 3 official Betazed titles that Lwaxana likes to announce when she introduces herself?
                              The USS Defiant Rocks!

Comment

"I'm Lwaxana Troi, daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the sacred Chalice of Rixx, Heir to the holy Rings of Betazed. "

What kind of Xindi is known to be extinct?
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X