X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

This is easily my favorite canon paring. Mandy and Rush have great chemistry, share the same interests and had a good buildup (unlike say Matt/Chloe). Also, Mandy is extremely hot so every pairing involving her is good in my book
      In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Oh Mandy... You came and you gave without taking... But I sent you away, oh Mandy... When you kiss me (in Wray's body) and stop me from shaking... and I need you today, oh Mandy...

Now just imagine Rush singing it, and we're golden.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spoiler for "Malice" -

Spoiler:
          *sobs a little*

Really liked Perry's character, and what impact her death had on Rush. Sad stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

"Malice spoilers

Spoiler:
            call me heartbroken about that, the two where a good pair.
            At least I still can ship Rush/Young
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Spoiler for "Malice" -

Spoiler:
              *sobs a little*

Really liked Perry's character, and what impact her death had on Rush. Sad stuff.
              Spoiler:
              like i said in the RC thread she made him human and now she's gone
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Spoiler:
                like i said in the RC thread she made him human and now she's gone
                I think that Rush is very human, what makes him so flawed. One time he is stubborn, egoistical, only trust himself and very pragmatic next he can be caring, heroic and brave.

Malice spoilers:

Spoiler:
                So I hope with the death of Amanda he´ll not drift up into some darker places. I count on the writers to give him something or someone he can care for and trust.?
                sigpic

Comment

I made a Rush/Mandy siggy tonight.. came to share
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Nice siggi

I still have giving up hope for some Mandy/Rush scenes in Season 2. Our "spoiler man" Robert Carlyle said in an interview *spoilers for Malice and Seizure*
                    Spoiler:
                    that it´s possible that we see Mandy again in the episode Seizure, if in form of a flashback, ghost, hallucination or whatever??? I can´t rule out, but let´s see?
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks I have hope too! This is Scifi after all anything is possible!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this thread has no new posts even after Seizure!
                        I totally love their bittersweet relationship, and I was all like
                        Spoiler:
                        bring it on Rushyyyy!

while watching Seizure <3
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          I can't believe this thread has no new posts even after Seizure!
                          I totally love their bittersweet relationship, and I was all like
                          Spoiler:
                          bring it on Rushyyyy!

while watching Seizure <3
                          Newbie here - why is this thread dead?

I only found SGU after its cancellation, watched the whole thing in one go, loved it, love Rush/Mandy. I wrote a post-"Seizure" fix-it fic, here: http://websandwhiskers.livejournal.com/85661.html

Mostly Rush, only a little Mandy, but I want to write her into the episodes that follow . . . I'm not sure of the spoiler policy around here now that the series has ended, so I'll wait and let someone fill me in before I blather on re: where I think she could have been useful in the episodes following 'Seizure' (in fact I wonder if that's why Seizure went the way it did . . . because she would have been a bit of a literal deus ex machina for the plot they had planned.)

Comment

Welcome Webs, may I call you that, on a first name basis and we've only just met. I would have liked Seizure to be 2 episodes, the planet story would have been much better with expansion.
                            The Rush & Mandy story was great. I really was intrigued by the whole AI thing the ship was doing, then add our 2 gals into it! I'm sure they were planning further exploration of that whole thing. Rush was probably thinking and planning some way around the lock out, as would Eli. And just what complications that would have brought.

I read your Fanfiction and enjoyed it, thanks. I do enjoy FF from those of you who can write well. I usually prefer canon, but some oc stuff has been fun. I'll watch for your further endeavors.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Welcome Webs, may I call you that, on a first name basis and we've only just met. I would have liked Seizure to be 2 episodes, the planet story would have been much better with expansion.
                              The Rush & Mandy story was great. I really was intrigued by the whole AI thing the ship was doing, then add our 2 gals into it! I'm sure they were planning further exploration of that whole thing. Rush was probably thinking and planning some way around the lock out, as would Eli. And just what complications that would have brought.
                              It was an obvious set-up for further exploration, agreed - is a shame they didn't get the chance to go there.

I read your Fanfiction and enjoyed it, thanks. I do enjoy FF from those of you who can write well. I usually prefer canon, but some oc stuff has been fun. I'll watch for your further endeavors.
                              Thanks!

Comment

this simulation episode was excellent

for Rush to say to Mandy "the simulation hasn't ended, it's still going" was gobsmacking

must admit - that was a showstopper for me

fantastic script writing there, awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X