Nicholas Rush/Amanda (Mandy) Perry Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicholas Rush/Amanda (Mandy) Perry Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

i don't know about anyone else but i really enjoyed seeing these two together

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

One of my new favorite ships.... Rush has changed quite alot in the last few episodes!

Comment

indeed he can be loved

Comment

Can't say that I ship 'em, but Mandy brings out another side of Rush.

Would love to see more of them.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't say that I do belong to those people who ship anyone (yeah, I'm just one of those boring people, but I don't mind if anyone else do ), but they're cute together. Yes, and like Egle01 I would like to see more of them!

Addendum: Is this really the first thread of this kind for Rush?
          sigpic

Comment

As far as i know.... with the exception of the young/Rush slash ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
              As far as i know.... with the exception of the young/Rush slash ofc.
              Really, havn't seen it, where is it hidden? Just, because I'm curious, of course!
              sigpic

Comment

Glad to see this -- I thought their relationship was absolutely lovely. It's bittersweet because of his grief and her disability, but I love the fact that they connected on such a deep personal level. That he saw past her physical condition to the person inside and that is what matters. It shows that it's what inside that matters, not the surface.

Comment

I really liked the two of them together. Shame it looks like it can never work out due to the many factors mentioned above, but hey you never know. That could be the final epsiode of SG-U about 10 seasons down the line... Rush returns to Earth and he and Amanda live happily ever after. That would be sweet.

Comment

Or she ends up in someone else's body permanently onboard Destiny with him and they go off exploring the universe together.

Comment

One would think with all the knowledge they learned from the Ancients and the Asgard that they would figure out how to repair spinal injuries of that magnitude. I know there was progress in that field with Christopher Reeves before he passed away from heart complications caused by his condition, so who knows what can be done in the SG universe to make it believably plausible for Rush and Mandy to be together.

I do hope they bring her back in a future episode. She seems like a key point in his life. In Sabotage Rush seemed to be happier or more sociable than ever after her arrival. A character that can affect another character like that should not be just a one episode deal.

Comment

Comment

it's been confirmed that mandy is going to be in season 2

Comment

I loved Sabotage because of all the Rush/Mandy interaction.

Seeing this side of Rush is just awesome
                            += +lots of children
                            Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

A few "The Greater Good" pics, I really love that pairing
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X