Stargate LOL Moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate LOL Moments!

What are your "Laugh Out Loud" Star gate moments? I thought of this the other day while I was watching SGA's "Hide And Seek" episode, Shepperd tosses McKay off of the Control Room balcony in front of everyone! I laughed for 5 minutes. So what are all of yours?
    They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

There are so many.

First that come to mind - Teal'c's interview in "Heroes" part 1 and Eli's 'Please don't kill me?' in "Human".
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        My dad legitimately fell off his stool laughing. That scene was hysterical.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

all of Window of Opportunity was a lol

Comment

Window of opportunity was pure gold lol

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I'll third the support for Window of Opportunity. A couple of the scenes in 200 had me in hysterics as well.

Comment

In my opinion, "Urgo" was even funnier.
                sigpic

Comment

[1]
                  [2]
                  [3]
                  [4]
                  R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Well I started my own thread on funny SG-1 episodes. check it out

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-funny-episode

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      My dad legitimately fell off his stool laughing. That scene was hysterical.
                      Indeed! "You are gonna dig...." I just about howled off my chair after that one!
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Probably one of my most favorite "Hysterical" moment was Daniel teaching Teal'c and O'Neill stuff in Window of opportunity and the two of them start juggling while Daniel is trying to teach them stuff!!
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                          Window of opportunity was pure gold lol
                          It was so funny. I would so hate to be Teal's every time getting smacked in the face by the door. lmao!!! Then Jack and the Fruit Loops!! so JACK!!

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          In my opinion, "Urgo" was even funnier.

Urgo was so hilarious as well. Dom Deluise has a comical genius that was just right for that eppy!

Plus I love when Ronon hands Teyla a Kindo stick and told her to use it the next time he fell asleep while she helped him to meditate.

Then there was Todd holding out his feeding hand to Carter in the handshake gesture and then he said, "Wraith humor." I loved that part!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                            Probably one of my most favorite "Hysterical" moment was Daniel teaching Teal'c and O'Neill stuff in Window of opportunity and the two of them start juggling while Daniel is trying to teach them stuff!!
                            ANOTHER LOL moment!! So great!!
                            sigpic

Comment

so many moments in WoO, urgo and 200 and those moments never get old!!! including the moment in urgo where sam continues to argue with urgo all the way down the hall and off camera even though she is no longer the focus of the scene...

the sam/mckay/jeannie scenes in mckay and mrs miller are classic!

jacks one liners, sams expressions and comments to certain things, tealcs indeed, daniel and mckay talking a million miles a minute...
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Working...
                              X