Stargate LOL Moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sports scenes in SGA-Sunday:

- golf: Ronon (looking at the ocean): "So, this is a water hazard." (but the whole scene is hilarious)
    - grab the flag (the whole Ronon / Sheppard grab-ass scene)

In SGA-Trinity, there is a delicious scene in the beginning, where Shep ask Rodney how come the avanspost is intact, and Rodney says that he hasn't paid attention, but he wonders how come the avansport is intact. The look on John's face (and Teyla & Ronon, like they will burst in laughs) is..IDK, it makes me lol when he says, dryly, "It's a good question."

in SGA-Condemned, the scene when John try to break a stick against his knee and he's, like, "ow!"; Or the scene showing how Ronon take a direct order
    Spoiler:
    SHEPPARD: I do say so, and right now I'm saying knock it off.
    DEX: Is that an order, Sheppard?
    SHEPPARD (laughing ruefully): I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.
    DEX: ... OK.

And the scene when Ronon bullies Teylas's pretendent at the begining of SGA-Reunion! I laughed out loud! And the way Ronon clapps his hands after that! ("All right!")

Or, in Whispers, when Beckett is whining constantly about the long walk and he's barely breathing, but when he finds out that Teldy's team is an all-girls team, he just run up-hill like a gazelle, with all the heavy backpack on. I hate the episode, but I LOVE that part.
    Last edited by zbir; 24 January 2014, 05:55 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned but the elevator scene with Jack and Daniel in full circle.

And all of window of opportunity and sga's: duet.
      sigpic

Comment

Watching SGA-Inferno there is a funny scene I didn't notice until now: when they start the ancient ship, and everybody have to sit down, Beckett is running around to find an empty chair (like in that game, "musical chairs"). I had to rewatch it several times end every time is more hilarious
        sigpic

Comment

Vala lying on Jackson's bed: Shall we not make the best of it.
          Jackson's answer made me laugh (still does): No, we shalln't!
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

Working...
          X