Brave move on the writers part!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brave move on the writers part!

I actually thought Scott, Chloe, and Eli were gonna make it during the second attempt. I was wrong. Brave move on the writers part. Adds to the storytelling.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I had a feeling that as Eli was making the first attempt to dial, that Rush was gonna dial in, preventing them from making a connection.

Before the series started, I advocated that the writers need to let a few main characters get 'lost' (Hmm, that sounds awfully familiar with the episode's title.) for an episode and as far as spanning part of the season. This was simply great.
    Last edited by Orion Antreas; 30 April 2010, 06:23 PM. Reason: Added more.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

brave? more like cruel!

Comment

I think it was brilliant. It makes the potential storylines very interesting now that they are stuck away from Destiny. I'd imagine that they'll get back somehow eventually, but just how will they do it?
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

SGU is better because of that move IMO. Heck I wouldn't mind them returning to Destiny until Season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
          brave? more like cruel!
          Little of A, little of B.

I figured they'd resolve it this episode, but it makes the next couple episodes more interesting. I do appreciate the way they teased wrapping it up, then had it be Rush's group.

Comment

One of the best episodes!! It wasnt a predictable one. Like "Yay we found Destiny, *Dials back and there they are again, happy ending" Awesome episode. RUSH just stranded 3 people LOL it was his fault.

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

ya i like a lital thrill hanging in there....but only if its a 2 hour special but i also think they gave a hint twords how they will get back
              Spoiler:
              when she pointed out the symbol in the ship to see the galaxy map im betting they get the ship running again or they hijack another ship

Comment

OMG, I screamed at the TV when the credits rolled. Another cliffhanger!

But yes, a very brave, cruel, and fascinating turn to the plot in this episode.

I liked it that the kids found Rush's glasses. I'd noticed that they were MIA and was wondering what happened to them.

Comment

well atleast
                  Spoiler:
                  ALIENS ARE BACCCK!!!

CANT WAIT!!!

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                    OMG, I screamed at the TV when the credits rolled. Another cliffhanger!

But yes, a very brave, cruel, and fascinating turn to the plot in this episode.

I liked it that the kids found Rush's glasses. I'd noticed that they were MIA and was wondering what happened to them.
                    Did they pick up his rings and watch, too?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      Did they pick up his rings and watch, too?
                      That would be a no.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That would be a no.

Poor Rush.

Comment

I didn't notice that his rings were missing. That's awful...maybe he can go all commando on the aliens in the next few episodes and take back his stuff. And the communication stone.

Comment

Definitely not a predictable ending. I was quite surprised that they didn't make it back to Destiny.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

great ending. can't wait for next week!

Comment

Working...
                              X