• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul McGilion Q&A - Scifiandtvtalk

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...aul-mcgillion/

or http://bit.ly/aMQXmF

Q & A With Stargate Atlantis’ Paul McGillion

excerpt:

What is your favorite episode of Stargate Atlantis? (from Steven)

P McG – That’s a tough one. I would have to say that for me, personally, it’s the first season’s Poisoning the Well just because I think it’s the episode that kind of solidified Beckett as a regular in the series. It was a very meaty Carson story and almost a test of sorts for the character to see if he could handle that much, and thankfully it worked out really well and I was very happy with that episode. It was quite touching and it showed a lot of humanity as well as a great deal of the humor with Beckett as far as him initially going through the wormhole and walking through the tunnels on the planet and all the dialogue that went along with that. A lot of the comedic aspects of Beckett came out. And then you see the humanity of the character, especially later on when Perna (Allison Hossack) dies in his arms. So I think it was a really beautiful episode.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Woo hoo!!!! Finally!
    And he answered all my questions, too.

Feel the love.
    dolfyn.
    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

I've been smiling all day. Awesome Q&A. I'm so happy my questions got answered! I usually get skipped over on JM's blog. This made my day! Woohoo!
      sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

I joined this forum because I was so upset at seeing him killed off in season three. I was looking for answers as to why? I guess I found them.

BTW, having never watched the TV show, I am watching SGA on DVD. I purchased all five seasons and am going through as we speak. I just finished Sunday last night, which means I am about to complete season 3 in two more episodes.
        - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Working...
        X