Clear All

It sank ... twice.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Better yet -- Screentime & Wordcount

It's a .zip-file.
      Sorry but it's not really a readable format IMHO. Excel?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        Sorry but it's not really a readable format IMHO. Excel?
        When I started this project, I wasn't familiar with Excel ... but I could try to build a spreadsheet now.

Comment

When I started this project, I wasn't familiar with Excel ... but I could try to build a spreadsheet now.
          Well, don't do it if it's just me. But yea, reading it in word is 99% scrolling and 1% reading. Still, one hell of a project, how long did that even take you?!

Comment

If you give me the data FH I would be happy to make the spreadsheet. I used Excell all the time in my old job
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, don't do it if it's just me. But yea, reading it in word is 99% scrolling and 1% reading. Still, one hell of a project, how long did that even take you?!
              Considering it looks like I'll have to retake my Excel exam anyway, it is good practice.

It think close to 6 months or something like that, longer perhaps.

Comment

Considering it looks like I'll have to retake my Excel exam anyway, it is good practice.

It think close to 6 months or something like that, longer perhaps.
                oh god what unholy thing made you even want to continue? :O

If you give me the data FH I would be happy to make the spreadsheet. I used Excell all the time in my old job
                I use it, well almost daily. Excel is useful for relatively simple, repetitive handling (and calculation) of large volumes of data.

(it's limitations lie in the really complex stuff. While doable, it's just unreadable)

Comment

oh god what unholy thing made you even want to continue? :O
                  I just wanted to know, once and for all. There was only one episode that drove me mental, and that was Irressistable. And one episode that I had to start over counting Woolsey's time cause Anna Galvin distracted me -- I was positively gazing away.

Comment

Now that it's been mention, it does seem that Keller got a lot of episodes in season 4 and 5. Could just be perception. I do prefer to focus on the main characters (ie Sheppard's group). I would have liked closure with Ford. I'm uncomfortable with leaving Weir (even though it was a replicator) floating in space. I loved Teyla, and hate that after 5 seasons there was still so much unknown about the character. A lot could have been done better.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have now an Excel-sheet with all the data added -- if anyone's interested. I have it in .xlsx (Office 2010/2013) and .xls (Office 2007). Just holla, and I'll pm.

Comment

Now for you final grade I want a graph that compares mckays word count and screentime through the seasons.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Now for you final grade I want a graph that compares mckays word count and screentime through the seasons.

I can do that... I think....

I'll try.

Comment

You must...if you want to pass.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                            X