The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

I realized recently that there was no Shipper Thread for these two and i decided that if i made one shipper thread i could make another

SO! this thread is for Shippers who want to discuss, share artwork, and fanfic about Henry/Kate....also known as FATE (Foss/Kate )

No haters please.

I'll start off by saying that i was hooked on these two as a couple the moment Kate said "I'll make it look good" and Henry gave her that powerbar haha
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Yaaay, I love Henry/Kate. I don't know that I want them to actually get together together... well, not for a few years at least, but I just adore their interactions. I think they are so funny together -

The powerbar scene, as you quoted, and when they're arguing about Music in "Haunted" and, on more angsty notes, when she tries to comfort him about Rachel in "Fragments" and comfort him about Big Guy in "Veritas"

I really hope they stop with any Will/Kate mentions, and get on with the Henry...

I was so glad when I found the first Henry/Kate fic the other day on sanctuaryfiction.net I hope more come up soon!
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

The powerbar scene is to die for. And how can one NOT think about them as a ship after that?? LOL

Kate/Henry FTW!! They have the best chemistry ever, I mean, even Eulogy they managed to create such a light fun mood with all that was going on.

on more angsty notes, when she tries to comfort him about Rachel in "Fragments" and comfort him about Big Guy in "Veritas"
      Yes, yes, yes!! Season 3 neeeeeds to give us more Kate/Henry scenes, even if it's just their bickering!! =D

I was so glad when I found the first Henry/Kate fic the other day on sanctuaryfiction.net I hope more come up soon!
      Was that the one I wrote??? *feels so proud* =D

But yes, sadly the site lacks in Fate fics, which we hope to change soon. =]
      sigpic
      "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post

Was that the one I wrote??? *feels so proud* =D

But yes, sadly the site lacks in Fate fics, which we hope to change soon. =]

Yes, it was indeed yours! Kudos once again, and welcome to the land of Gateworld! I can't wait to see/hear/read more about "Fate" from you!
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yay!! thank you for finally making this!!

I confess I didn't like the power bar scene, it was Eulogy and their hunt for Ralphie that made me fall in love with the pairing!

I do have a couple of icons:

and so far two drawings:

my favorite scenes are:
          Spoiler:

Eulogy

"get in the hole!"

Fragments:
          Kate (about Henry): "Cool! I mean... in a totally geeky way" (can't remember exactly how it goes)
          Will: "Wow, jealous much?"

And then the laptop banter in Haunted.
          "I didn't build this to be your personal stereo system..."
          "why is it everything that comes out of your mouth is 'blah' 'blah' 'blah'??"

I did see one music video that had some Kate/Henry, I'll have to go find it... and I'll have to read that fanfic! can someone post a link?

oh yeah, and my nickname for the ship is "Hekate" (my sis and I are fans of Greek Myth, Hecate (pronouced Heh-Kay-Tee I think) is a goddess of witches)
          Last edited by nebulan; 26 April 2010, 06:51 AM.

Comment

wow glad to see this place is taking off

majorsam you are quite right, the banter is why i love these two so much, just such classic and cute interaction

liliofthevaley well well well look what the abnormal dragged in haha good to see you around these parts love

Nebulan your art work = AWESOME
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome! I realized these 2 were great together as well! and i LOOVE the "FATE" thing. hehe
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

'Fate'? soooo true! She just can't pairs with Will.... XD

Comment

I found the music video again:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_YFgRnV0Pc8

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                    Awesome! I realized these 2 were great together as well! and i LOOVE the "FATE" thing. hehe
                    Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    'Fate'? soooo true! She just can't pairs with Will.... XD
                    so glad you guys like my moment of genius with that FATE thing...i mean honestly, nobody can deny fate
                    Originally posted by nebulan View Post

I found the music video again:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_YFgRnV0Pc8
                    wow that vids awesome! i love that it starts out all kate and then adds in henry. i like that tons and tons
                    sigpic

Comment

oh yeah, sorry, I should have probably mentioned it was a Kate focused vid... that happened to have a lot of Henry ^^

Comment

oh yeah, sorry, I should have probably mentioned it was a Kate focused vid... that happened to have a lot of Henry ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...henrykate2.jpg
                        haha awesome! p.s. nice pic!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...henrykate2.jpg
                          Sooo cuuuteee
                          FATE FATE FATE!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/nebulan/miscThumbs/sanctuary/QuickTimePlayer-2009-11-21-03-35-15.jpg
                              awh their mirroring each other <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X