Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Repackaged DVDs ?

http://www.foxconnect.com/catalogsea...lt/?q=stargate

Has anyone got these & any problems with the DVDs like with the complete series ?

Wow, I really dig those covers. I wonder what their extra contents are like....whether it's straight-R1 stuff, straight-R2 stuff, or if they've finally got it together and included all the bonus features.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT EVERY SEASON HAS BEEN REPACKAGED WHILE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF COLLECTING THE PAST PACKAGING! God dangit, I'm mad....they look nice but still...i'm mad.

Comment

Collect faster? SG-1 has only been off the air for um...3 years?

That sucks though. How far through collecting are you? If you're less than halfway, maybe offload the ones you have for the new ones? Or if you're most of the way there, just hurry up and get the ones you're missing?

They're only like $20 a season these days anyway so it shouldn't put too much of a dent in your wallet.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Collect faster? SG-1 has only been off the air for um...3 years?

That sucks though. How far through collecting are you? If you're less than halfway, maybe offload the ones you have for the new ones? Or if you're most of the way there, just hurry up and get the ones you're missing?

They're only like $20 a season these days anyway so it shouldn't put too much of a dent in your wallet.
          Yeah sorry, I love repackaging but I hate owning both versions. As they can look weird on a shelf. And I like it to look nice! I only need Seasons 4-9 I have everything else. But why aren't these on Amazon? Is it a exclusive of some sort? I'm starting to calm down....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT EVERY SEASON HAS BEEN REPACKAGED WHILE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF COLLECTING THE PAST PACKAGING! God dangit, I'm mad....they look nice but still...i'm mad.
            I like the covers aside from the SGU advertisement placement. That seems forced

Comment

It is a little odd, I've never seen them anywhere else either. They're quite nice though. Kind of makes me wish I didn't already have them all, it's gorgeous packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                It is a little odd, I've never seen them anywhere else either. They're quite nice though. Kind of makes me wish I didn't already have them all, it's gorgeous packaging.
                Indeed, i'm saving the covers to my computer I like them that much. This definitely seems to be because of SGU and a way to draw new people to the older stuff.

Comment

Woah! I just noticed its only Seasons 1-8! Huh....thats interesting.

Comment

Yep, almost certainly thin cases:

Product in Inches (L x W x H): 5.5 x 0.68 x 7.75
                    Last edited by DigiFluid; 08 April 2010, 07:46 PM. Reason: fixing typo

Comment

im just confused when did these come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        im just confused when did these come out?
                        No idea, I've been searching and currently I think fox connect and Wal-Mart are the only ones with them at the moment.

Comment

thank god my wal-mart is just 38 minutes away from my house by bike. i think i might have to check it out. and by bike i mean pedals not motorcycle.

Comment

i mean other than the slim packs of only season 1, 8, 9 and 10 i have the original Fat Cases of SG-1 from season 2 through 7 the other are in the slim-case.

Comment

Working...
                            X