Smurf Aliens Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smurf Aliens Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

They rock, they seriously need their own thread. They are like a Dr Frankensteins version of a Smurf.

A totally epic species needs a totally epic thread!
    Tst

given the nature of sgu im sure it wont be long until a "todd-type" character of this species appears
    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

HA ha, Smurf Aliens. Great name. Now will they be allies or enemies? I hope for allies, they need all the help and friends they can get.

Comment

im hoping theyre enemies of the ancients and ancients will be the bad guys now thats something thatll get me watching the show
        R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

I wish I saw Rush hit one with that pole.
          Tst

Comment

Pictures, anyone?

Comment

Tst

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                im hoping theyre enemies of the ancients and ancients will be the bad guys now thats something thatll get me watching the show
                The ship has been unnamed more at least a few hundred thousand years so I doubt they knew the Ancients anymore than we know the Furlings.
                sigpic

Comment

I propose "Stalkers" as a name.

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                    They rock, they seriously need their own thread. They are like a Dr Frankensteins version of a Smurf.

A totally epic species needs a totally epic thread!
                    They ARE totally epic!!! Coolest aliens ever!!

Comment

I'm sticking with Smurfs.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                        given the nature of sgu im sure it wont be long until a "todd-type" character of this species appears
                        Actually I disagree. I doubt there will Ba'al and Todd amongst them. #1. They can't speak human languages, #2. Right now they don't seem to be motivated by large scale conquest, like the Goa'uld or the Wraith, so a blue who intends to seek his own power and sees the Tau'ri as a means of accomplishing that seems unlikely.

I hope they only remain interested in Destiny and not Earth. There are too many malevolent aliens bent on conquering our little planet these days, nice to find something new.

Comment

I will say that I love the look of these guys, but I protest the moniker of "Smurfs". Very protest-ent!
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            I will say that I love the look of these guys, but I protest the moniker of "Smurfs". Very protest-ent!
                            Tst

Comment

Until we have more on-air time I'm not loving the smurf moniker - whether there is individualism, their reproduction, sociatal structure/order - whether we've only seeing a certain class of alien. So many questions - still a bit of a mystery, hope to find out more as we go.
                              Last edited by UniverseSizePlotHole; 20 April 2010, 04:50 AM. Reason: human error
                              sigpic
                              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Working...
                              X